Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing bank statements through the app

Options
  • 19-04-2021 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I used to be able to download bank statements in PDF format through the app. I just don't seem to have the option anymore.

Had this service been withdrawn?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    Hi,

I used to be able to download bank statements in PDF format through the app. I just don't seem to have the option anymore.

Had this service been withdrawn?

Thanks
    Hi WhiteWalls,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

To view your statements on the app or desktop site, please select your account from the home screen and you will see three options above the transaction listing 'Transactions', 'Statements' and 'More options'. Your account statements can be viewed/downloaded from there. If you need to order an up to date statement, you can do this on the Services tab under Manage Accounts then Manage Statements. 

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Apologies for hijacking your thread OP but I'm having the same problem. I've tried the app and the desktop site. Clicking on the statements tab for my credit card card shows 'No statements found''. My other accounts are ok but nothing for my credit card

jos28 wrote: »
    Apologies for hijacking your thread OP but I'm having the same problem. I've tried the app and the desktop site. Clicking on the statements tab for my credit card card shows 'No statements found''. My other accounts are ok but nothing for my credit card
    Hi jos28,

Thanks for joining the thread and sorry to hear your credit card statements are not displaying for you. Can we check, is the credit card listed on your profile and can you view recent transactions? Can we also check if you're the principal card holder and did you have access to the statements on the old legacy site?

Thanks
    Tara

Hi jos28,

Thanks for joining the thread and sorry to hear your credit card statements are not displaying for you. Can we check, is the credit card listed on your profile and can you view recent transactions? Can we also check if you're the principal card holder and did you have access to the statements on the old legacy site?

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara, my card account is there. I can see recent transactions but nothing from the statement that should have been dated 5th Apr. I still receive paper statements and that didn't arrive either. I had no issues viewing and printing transactions and statements prior to this. I am not the principal card holder but that was never an issue before now.

Hi jos28,

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara, my card account is there. I can see recent transactions but nothing from the statement that should have been dated 5th Apr. I still receive paper statements and that didn't arrive either. I had no issues viewing and printing transactions and statements prior to this. I am not the principal card holder but that was never an issue before now.

• Advertisement

Thanks for getting back to us jos28. If you send your query through the Send us a Message option on the Services tab an adviser will be happy to check why this has changed. Just to mention, if you are an additional card holder on the credit card our colleagues will be unable to fix this but they can check why you had access up to now. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement