Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank transfer details

Options
  • 19-04-2021 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I have a returned payment into my personal account which is being rejected by the receiver. The receiver is refusing to investigate until I show them a screenshot of the payment going out showing their IBAN as the payee plus my IBAN and my name and the amount. How can I get such a document showing all that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hackers wrote: »
    I have a returned payment into my personal account which is being rejected by the receiver. The receiver is refusing to investigate until I show them a screenshot of the payment going out showing their IBAN as the payee plus my IBAN and my name and the amount. How can I get such a document showing all that?
    Hi Hackers,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

A Proof of Payment will provide these details. To request one, please log on to your account and select Services then Send us a Message. Please ensure to provide the date and amount of the transfer and one of my colleagues will be happy to get this issued to you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement