Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Per La Casa Tiles (Limerick)

• 19-04-2021 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was passing by Per La Casa Tiles & Bathrooms on the Ennis Road just today. It's next to the Gaelic Grounds, towards the back of premises where O'Mara Motors used to be based years ago.

I noticed that the grilles were padlocked over the main door & there was a sign up saying the following -

"Dear customers, we will be closing for Christmas Holidays on Friday the 18th of December. We will re-open on Monday the 4th January. Thank You."

The company signs also had been painted over.

Anything I have found on Google so far would indicates that they are still in business. So have they moved their premises to another location? Anyone know what the story is either way?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

Shame if they are had work done by them a few years ago it was too notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mr. TTime

sioda wrote: »
    Shame if they are had work done by them a few years ago it was too notch.

Same here. Received top class service from them a couple of years ago. Really professional, good communication, kept to the timelines and were really clean. Hope they are still in business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I live nearby and saw one of the their trucks passing by the other day. I'd be surprised if they weren't in business as they have a great reputation and there's no shortage of people building new/upgrading existing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

As far as I know all the tradesmen were self employed there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Derbhoy

Owner closed the Business few months ago no reason given but he has very young family & wife is Frontline Health worker . Had work done few years ago 2 Bathrooms done excellent work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭rathfarnhamlad

Thanks everyone for your replies. I was trying to get in contact with them as I spoke to a fair few people who recommended them specifically.
    Derbhoy wrote: »
    Owner closed the Business few months ago no reason given but he has very young family & wife is Frontline Health worker . Had work done few years ago 2 Bathrooms done excellent work.

Thanks Derbhoy. If that is the case, then hopefully it's just temporary & they'll be back in business as soon as there's a lid on the current situation. I had heard a lot of good things about the firm, which all of the posters here seem to be in full agreement with.

Advertisement