Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pard nv007

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

^^^^^^^^^^^

This, and if you need any advice, give us a shout

I'd add that once you get it make sure that you focus the ocular lens until it is crystal clear for your eye. Once you adjust it you will never need to touch it again.

Let the games begin.

Good site link BTW, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

What’s the shooting position like with the pard in place? The eye piece seems so far back on the stock, is it possible to get a comfortable head position?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Asus1

Well it came this morning with all the extras included.Seller posted it the 29th so took around 10 days from Holland.Box was in customs for a few days as seen by tracking.
    Would love to head out tonight and take a few fox I have on trail camera,but my sub for the hmr is still not gone through yet,over a month and no word back.
    Still can't understand a sub taking so long,makes absolutely no sense.

Advertisement