If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha WXA-50

Options
  • 20-04-2021 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭

Would you have any deals going for the WXA-50? 

Is there any word in the trade that it is going to be replaced with newer model? 

-- edit

I see there is one in clearance. It doesn't come with 6 years warranty - would you through that into the package?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

grogi wrote: »

Is there any word in the trade that it is going to be replaced with newer model? 

-- edit

I see there is one in clearance. It doesn't come with 6 years warranty - would you through that into the package?
    Hi Grogi.

The WXA-50 is a fantastic bit of kit.
    The Clearance one would be a nice little bargain.

No word yet on it getting replaced but like all products it will eventually.

It would come included with our VIP 6 year guarantee :)

When you say throw into the package do you have a order already with ourselves?
    I can't seem to match your boards ID up to any of the accounts on our system to see if you do have an order already unfortunately.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

-- edit

Hi Grogi.

I can't seem to match your boards ID up to any of the accounts on our system to see if you do have an order already unfortunately.

No, I was asking if the warranty can be added to the clearnace item. You answered it is included, so all good :)

If purchased with LG SL8YG, what would I be looking at? Do you stock the LG optional surrounds speakers as well?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

-- edit

Hi Grogi.

No, I was asking if the warranty can be added to the clearnace item. You answered it is included, so all good :)

If purchased with LG SL8YG, what would I be looking at? Do you stock the LG optional surrounds speakers as well?
    Hey Grogi.

Ah... Now I understand :)

The current Euro deal on the SL8YG works out better at 499 Euro as to the £449
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204267-lg-sl8yg-3-1-2-ch-high-res-audio-soundbar-with-dolby-atmos-and-google-assistant.aspx

I could sweeten it a little down to 485 Euro.

The SPK8 rear speaker kit is in stock even though they are not on our website.
    I could offer these at 174 Euro for the pair.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.