Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible solutions to white supremacy/racism issues in the US

Options
  • 21-04-2021 12:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭

All the decades of the Civil Rights movement in the US have come to nothing. White police officers continue to murder African Americans/Hispanics. I saw this article and it got me thinking. I’ve reached the conclusion that it’s now the obvious solution.
    What do you think?
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/black-americans-leaving-homes-start-black-communities/story?id=73344171
    I think the Biden administration could easily be persuaded that this is really the way forward.
    African American neighbourhoods all over the US should be exclusively African American for a start. Quite literally exclusively. Schools hospitals businesses the justice dept local gov etc entirely African American.
    Any white/Asian residents there now should have compulsory purchase orders put on them and get a date to move out and be helped to re establish themselves and their businesses and homes elsewhere.
    The businesses and homes they left should then be handed over to African Americans as reparation for past injustices.
    Outside of the cities, they can start building exclusively African American communities from the ground up.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement