Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capital Cities of the World - PEEHS [Closing: 30th April]

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Winning answers in, better late than never:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Not late. Still plenty of time for anyone else to play. If plenty = 2 hours anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Question is do wrestlemaniac's answers change the winner? :)

Ha! Maybe :P It's actually fascinating to run one of these (it's my first one) and seeing the results change as more players enter. I will share some analysis after the game for anyone who's a geek like me, as well as providing Heidi results that would have applied in her alternative universe that she proposed to me.

T minus 30 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Ah ****e work has been awful last few days and i fell asleep after work so missed this. I'll still come to the reveal to pretend smugly I would have won

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Purgative

Ah ****e work has been awful last few days and i fell asleep after work so missed this. I'll still come to the reveal to pretend smugly I would have won

Its on now kate - some of us are getting a stuffing - think what you saved yourself from :)

Advertisement