Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know how the bar under Riverpoint (at Shannonbridge Roundabout) is allowed sel

• 21-04-2021 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

It's at the top of the Dock Road around the corner from Henry Street Garda Station and its far from a subtle operation so they aren't doing it illegally.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭adaminho

It's at the top of the Dock Road around the corner from Henry Street Garda Station and its far from a subtle operation so they aren't doing it illegally.

Takeaway pints and food are legal!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

adaminho wrote: »
    Takeaway pints and food are legal!

I've seen a lot of takeaway food places but I didn't know takeaway drinks were allowed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,221 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I've seen a lot of takeaway food places but I didn't know takeaway drinks were allowed

Well you should before you go snitchin

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭rathfarnhamlad

I didn't know takeaway drinks were allowed

How did you get a usable signal on your phone to make this post under the rock where you're living?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

How did you get a usable signal on your phone to make this post under the rock where you're living?

He's had his vaccine and is now a 5G hotspot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Don't talk about your mother like that.

I asked a question, I've seen no other bar do takeaway drinks so I asked the question 🀷*♂️

dashoonage wrote: »
    He's had his vaccine and is now a 5G hotspot.

They do that? Ireland's rural connectivity problem will be solved soon then!

As for myself, I'm going to wait until the Russian vaccine becomes available here in Ireland so I can finally succeed in my ambition to become a world-class athlete...

Don't talk about your mother like that.

I never said anything about my mother. Cut that out you cheeky little pup.
    I asked a question, I've seen no other bar do takeaway drinks so I asked the question ��*♂️

I think that the Curragower does takeaway pints? Or they did when I last drove past it. Granted it was a couple of months back. I'm sure there are others.

Not in Limerick but I follow the Wren's Nest pub on Instagram, daily advertising for takeaway pints. If it were illegal, which it isn't, surely this practice would have been stopped well before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

I never said anything about my mother. Cut that out you cheeky little pup.

I think that the Curragower does takeaway pints? Or they did when I last drove past it. Granted it was a couple of months back. I'm sure there are others.

Not in Limerick but I follow the Wren's Nest pub on Instagram, daily advertising for takeaway pints. If it were illegal, which it isn't, surely this practice would have been stopped well before now.

I know they did but wasn't there some issue as people were congregating in the nearby parks to drink them?

Advertisement