Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Up International Travel/Opening up the country.

Options
  • 21-04-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭

Before anyone says it I know its not an either/or but probably a mix of Covid restrictions on both for some time yet.

BUT

If it was a choice would you prefer a less restrictive foreign travel system this summer or a more open internal system? Variants permitting.

Which would you prefer if there was just two choices 9 votes

Open up foreign travel restrict locally
    88% 8 votes
    Open up locally restrict foreign (Quarantines) etc)
    11% 1 vote
    I don't care
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Neither. Vaccinate everyone, open it up, get on with our lives.

If a new super-Covid emerges somewhere else we can close our borders then, but we shouldn't have them closed "in case".

Dissolving those county boundaries without delay and allowing travel up and down the country. In tandem with hospitality re-opening, being to enjoy the Wild Atlantic Way for instance without pitching a tent and taking pleasure in a jar after a day hiking among the hills. I can park the holiday abroad until next year, all things considered it's not the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

I see no need for a separate thread on this. PLease visit the travel thread that already exists, or the relaxation of restrictions thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement