Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St. Vincent de Paws

• 21-04-2021 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,517 ✭✭✭✭

Due to my GSD being diagnosed with a severe food allergy and being placed on a highly restrictive diet, I have quite a number of dog treats and food that he can no longer eat at home. Rather than throw these away, I was researching dog charities that may accept them and came across St. Vincent de Paws.

I was wondering if anyone knew whether their drop off bin is still with/around The Spaw in Douglas, Cork and if yes, is this bin inside or outside the premises (I see that The Spaw is open for grooming but not for owners coming in)?

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

Never heard of them but if there is a dog rescue close to you they'd happily take some treats.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Due to my GSD being diagnosed with a severe food allergy and being placed on a highly restrictive diet, I have quite a number of dog treats and food that he can no longer eat at home. Rather than throw these away, I was researching dog charities that may accept them and came across St. Vincent de Paws.

I was wondering if anyone knew whether their drop off bin is still with/around The Spaw in Douglas, Cork and if yes, is this bin inside or outside the premises (I see that The Spaw is open for grooming but not for owners coming in)?

TIA :)

Are you on facebook? They have a facebook page and they just updated the list of places where you can donate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,517 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Are you on facebook? They have a facebook page and they just updated the list of places where you can donate.

Oh really, thanks for letting me know :) Unfortunately I am not on facebook but I can get someone to take a look at their updated list for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Oh really, thanks for letting me know :) Unfortunately I am not on facebook but I can get someone to take a look at their updated list for me.

Hope your dog is ok & his new diet works out well for him/her.

Advertisement