Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things in the home HEEPS - The Reveal.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Well done aaron, mam and bubbly! Congrats on the spoon beaker. Thanks Neo for a fun evening!

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Tell us how you really feel, why dontcha??

AGaJwxW60SwD.gif

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well played aaronjennings, it takes a special skill to win a HEEPS. At least that's what I'd be telling people if I'd won. :D

Really fun game and reveal, thanks Neo.

Necro wrote: »
    Hmmm, that actually seems rather clever. No more carting Henry up and downstairs.

Henry's are heavy as well. Definitely get a second for upstairs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well done AJ, nice Heepsing there.

Congrats to beaker on a fine spoon performance also.

Great game Neowise, thank you for running. Superb hosting.

I learned a lot more about my fellow Boardsies houses and their contents than I probably should have, so it's been... educational? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations Aaronjennings!
    And mind that spoon BeakerJoe!

Fun game Neowise, thank you :)

(This is the first time in any game that I was so high up on the scoreboard, delighted with myself I am.)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Congrats aaronjennings! Enjoyed neowise thank you..didn't do too bad..well except for the underwater issue:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

nothing wrote: »
    Well done aaron, mam and bubbly! Congrats on the spoon beaker. Thanks Neo for a fun evening!

Ditto!

This is my best performance to date for Heeps - I'm very happy with third. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Trigger wrote: »
    Alot of takers for the upstairs, downstairs, en-suite :D

That's what we get for being honest about the love of not sharing the loo... I was thinking 2.5 if toilets meant bathrooms - should have gone with that ;)

Congrats all! That was great craic :pac:

Alot of takers for the upstairs, downstairs, en-suite :D

No toilets in the en suite!!!!!!

No no no no yuk

• Advertisement

Happy enough with where I finished, a lot stronger than my last Heeps attempt! Congrats Aaron and Bj for their victories at either end of the table.

Thanks for running Neowise.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Congrats Aaronj, Mam and Bubbly on yizzers Gold, Silver and Bronzes!

What a headwrecker of a game.

And nice spooning to beakerjoe, you had one hand on that implement right from the start! :D

Well run, Neowise!

Great way to pass an evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Congrats aaron, nice steal at the end..
    Well done mam and bubblypop.

Neowise great entertainment here tonight. Questions raised a lot of banter. Thanks for running.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well done AJ nice going, congrats podium and Spooners. Only catching up.. thanks for the game Neo, was fun to catch up on!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Congrats Aaronj, Mam and Bubbly on yizzers Gold, Silver and Bronzes!

What a headwrecker of a game.

And nice spooning to beakerjoe, you had one hand on that implement right from the start! :D

Well run, Neowise!

Great way to pass an evening.

Technically, Mam and Bubbly get a silver each as they were joint second. If bronze is being given, it's mine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,367 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Congrats Aaron.

Well run comp, Neo. Thanks.

Happy with my fifth place but slightly disturbed by the contents of FG’s bedside lockers.

Now off to listen to some more Beatles...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats aaron, well played.

Fun game Neowise, even if I do hate HEEPS.

To all the people who regret googling any of the mentioned sex apparatus this evening, I do hope you've learned your lesson about googling every single thing you don't understand...

Some stones are best left unturned and you're better off not knowing... like Cake Farting... DON'T GOOGLE Cake Farting...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

To all the people who regret googling any of the mentioned sex apparatus this evening, I do hope you've learned your lesson about googling every single thing you don't understand...

Some stones are best left unturned and you're better off not knowing... like Cake Farting... DON'T GOOGLE Cake Farting...

Blue waffles!

Yeah I think the suction is terrible. Now I have used in the past a Dyson that was fantastic, it was a tall upright thing and was very powerful.

One for upstairs and one for downstairs.

EVERYBODY!!! LOOK!! FROSTY LIVES IN A MANSION!!!!!!!!!

:D

I’ve bought cars that have cost me less than 2 dysons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Edser

Good game all, and congrats aj

Thanks Neo for a great game and reveal :)

Congrats Aaron!!

Snapsies mam :)

This is a gas game, I barely heeped at all, in fact I think I sheeped more than anything!!

Thanks for the game Neo

Blue waffles!

A phrase that instantly makes me gag.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

One on One of the BB threads , the others were talking about felching. I asked what it was and was told DO NOT GOOGLE IT .

I wish I had listened to them :o :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

You know that's what everyone will do now, even the ones that don't have ODD.

Thanks for a fun game Neo and congrats Aaron :)

Well done aaron, et al. Thank you Neo.

That was fun!

You know that's what everyone will do now, even the ones that don't have ODD.

Oh I knew exactly what I was doing by telling people NOT to do something. :pac:

You'll regret it though. You don't want to know.

Don't Google It.

I’ve bought cars that have cost me less than 2 dysons!

We got them out of the back of a skip in a Midlands town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Technically, Mam and Bubbly get a silver each as they were joint second. If bronze is being given, it's mine! :D

Sorry Declan, hate to be the bringer of bad news, but when two silvers are awarded, bronze isn't awarded because that person finished 4th, i.e. outside the medal positions. It's the same further down, if there's a tie for 8th, the next position is 10th, not 9th.

Advertisement