Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things in the home HEEPS - The Reveal.

Options

Comments

I remember googling 2 girls 1 cup cos everyone was talking about it without saying why.

You really can’t unsee what you see, can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Congrats aaron!

Cheers Neo, that was a fun one (although I was only able to half follow, I'm without broadband and in the country at the moment, it's like living in the dark ages!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Oh I knew exactly what I was doing by telling people NOT to do something. :pac:

You'll regret it though. You don't want to know.

Don't Google It.

Oh ffs. I actually thought you made it up for the craic. :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I remember googling 2 girls 1 cup cos everyone was talking about it without saying why.

2girls.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jaysus, that's old school. Possibly the earliest ever DON'T GOOGLE IT there ever was. Which meant we all googled it. That was the day I reckon I lost the last of my innocence...

• Advertisement

We got them out of the back of a skip in a Midlands town.

The cars or the dysons? :D

The cars or the dysons? :D

Both :D

Oh ffs. I actually thought you made it up for the craic. :D

Nope. You can't make something like that up. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Proud in my unwillingness to be swayed into googling things I know I will regret :p

Jaysus, that's old school. Possibly the earliest ever DON'T GOOGLE IT there ever was. Which meant we all googled it. That was the day I reckon I lost the last of my innocence...

So old school that we probably didn’t even say google it when we used google to google it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Zaph wrote: »
    Sorry Declan, hate to be the bringer of bad news, but when two silvers are awarded, bronze isn't awarded because that person finished 4th, i.e. outside the medal positions. It's the same further down, if there's a tie for 8th, the next position is 10th, not 9th.

I kind of thought that! I made that comment in jest because Heidi was giving them silver and bronze, which would have been unfair to one of them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Technically, Mam and Bubbly get a silver each as they were joint second. If bronze is being given, it's mine! :D
    I kind of thought that! I made that comment in jest because Heidi was giving them silver and bronze, which would have been unfair to one of them! :D

Ah lookit, sure aren't we all winners at the end of the day! :pac:

( some a bit more than others , admittedly :( )

Oh FFS

no sleep tonight then.....

bubblypop wrote: »
    Oh FFS

no sleep tonight then.....

Bubbly! You didn’t????

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Should I take my first ever Wooden Spoon as a badge if Honour.

Also, shame on you all.... I came late to this thread and all I see is smut peddling.

gcferoA.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

If I learn nothing else coming out of this it will be leave well enough alone (i.e. if in doubt, don't google!)! :)

Bubbly! You didn’t????

Ahhh, I'm easily swayed....... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

6 sockets in the living room and three jaxes, nice to know you're all living in mansions

The smut talk is all pickerooneys fault. They knew what they were doing when they didn’t elaborate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Only starting to catch up now, and...

03d7b8fcae38339a8cc370be71e9ce64.gif

How the hell did that happen? I only had one point after the first two questions

Many thanks for the game Neowise, congratulations to my fellow podium-holders, Mam and Bubbly, and commiserations on winning the spoon, Beaker :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Only starting to catch up now, and...

03d7b8fcae38339a8cc370be71e9ce64.gif

How the hell did that happen? I only had one point after the first two questions

Many thanks for the game Neowise, and congratulations to my fellow podium-holders, Mam and Bubbly, and commiserations on winning the spoon, Beaker :)

Thank god thats a belt swing and not a meat spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

The smut talk is all pickerooneys fault. They knew what they were doing when they didn’t elaborate :D

Ah Neowise knew what would happen. The picture of the magic wand started it off.

Ain't that the truth. #Preach

Ah Neowise knew what would happen. The picture of the magic wand started it off.

Neo knew it would happen pre-game, when thinking asking a question about bedroom drawers was a good idea...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Should I take my first ever Wooden Spoon as a badge if Honour.

Also, shame on you all.... I came late to this thread and all I see is smut peddling.

gcferoA.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Forgot all about this, I saw the reveal thread going up and all earlier on today. :o

Playing catch-up going through the thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves and you all need to go and take a cold shower.

Well played Aaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Great win Aaron and thanks to Neowise for running this. Some brilliant answers here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Wow, I regret reading through that reveal

Y'all need Jesus :pac:

Anybody bored?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

90's yahoo chat room flashback

Advertisement