Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer forum for 6 months

Options
  • 21-04-2021 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I have been banned from the soccer forum for 6 months under the totting up process for the following post.

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rob316 View Post
    Absolute cretin neville is, saying we need a better breed of owner in the country. He owns a club backed by peter lim who owns valencia and put the squad up for sale in the last window.

I messaged the mod, he upheld the ban. I would like to escalate please.

I used the word cretin, I didn't think of it as abuse at the time and to be honest that was a fast moving and tense topic the other day, I apologise.

I massively cleaned up my act as a poster by not engaging with certain posters and watching my abuse, my last card/ban was over 13 months ago.

I would ask you reconsider, 6 months is a long time, I probably wouldn't come back after that and I do regard myself as decent poster to the soccer forum.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to the proper forum.

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Have you tried to resolve this with the moderator via PM? That should be your first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭rob316

awec wrote: »
    Have you tried to resolve this with the moderator via PM? That should be your first port of call.

Actually this has been resolved thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement