Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Men Burned Alive in South Africa

Options
  • 21-04-2021 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Four young men were found burned to death and two others were found hanged by unknown assailants in South Africa's Eastern Cape province, police said on Thursday.

The four men who burned to death were discovered on Wednesday night in a field in the province's Lady Frere village, while the two other men were found hanged in a forest in Maqhashu Administrative Area, a spokesman for the South African Police Service (SAPS) in Eastern Cape told CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/15/africa/south-africa-killing-intl/index.html

This is a horrible event. It's sickening to think that someone could do this to a fellow human being.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 StemCell

I wish justice was that swift and decisive in Ireland for drug related crime.
    Society needs to clean out the weeds a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Makes a change for Look someone got shot in America lets all protest threads

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

They don't play around in SA.
    On Wednesday night, six men aged between 21 to 27 were slain by an angry mob — local community and council leaders said the older people in the community had struck back against a gang, the Amaphara.

Since December, seven elderly people, mostly women living alone, have been killed in the village.

It is believed Wednesday's “executions” were done by enraged villagers who wanted revenge.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2021-04-16-horror-vigilante-killings-of-six-linked-to-attacks-on-elderly-for-drug-money/

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

They should have came to Ireland to seek asylum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

We can only assume that the state was not protecting citizens but even so such vigilante brutality is extreme

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

pity it was,nt the 6 uk clubs who wanted ESL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

hawley wrote: »
    Four young men were found burned to death and two others were found hanged by unknown assailants in South Africa's Eastern Cape province, police said on Thursday.

The four men who burned to death were discovered on Wednesday night in a field in the province's Lady Frere village, while the two other men were found hanged in a forest in Maqhashu Administrative Area, a spokesman for the South African Police Service (SAPS) in Eastern Cape told CNN.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/15/africa/south-africa-killing-intl/index.html

This is a horrible event. It's sickening to think that someone could do this to a fellow human being.

It must be nice to live in your utopian world.
    This happens on a daily bases around the world

Check out some of the other side of the web and you will see worse atrocities in Mexico, South America and African country's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Tork

Burning people alive isn't a new thing in South Africa. Look up "Necklacing" if you have a strong stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭BackOfMyBag

Tork wrote: »
    Burning people alive isn't a new thing in South Africa. Look up "Necklacing" if you have a strong stomach.

no thank you .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

They still burn people for witch craft in Africa.

I seen a burning video when I was younger (yes, I know) Weird ****. The person loses all feeling after a few seconds and just sits there whilst on fire.

Cultures are not equal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭20silkcut

It must be nice to live in your utopian world.
    This happens on a daily bases around the world

Check out some of the other side of the web and you will see worse atrocities in Mexico, South America and African country's

Yes I have been sent some pretty horrific videos on what’s app of Mexican drug gang executions.
    Some people are just sadistic that they could carry out such acts.
    There is a lot to be said for a good old mafia style bullet in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Among the Masai of Tanzania they have very few murders or rapes. The assailant gets a tyre necklace. It's a good deterrent.
    Theives loose a limb.

Friends were with them for a while. The hosts got word that the local criminals wanted to kidnap their white guests. They put warriors around the house at night with poison tipped spears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,248 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

bassy wrote: »
    pity it was,nt the 6 uk clubs who wanted ESL.

Who do want burned alive? The owners? Over kicking an air filled lump of leather, cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

did they use the "Winnie Necklace" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Shebean

They still burn people for witch craft in Africa.

I seen a burning video when I was younger (yes, I know) Weird ****. The person loses all feeling after a few seconds and just sits there whilst on fire.

Cultures are not equal.

That's what you get from a mass influx of foreign nationals with their own religion and 'culture' influencing things. I know not all Christians are the same, but they've a lot to answer for.

Advertisement