Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement of eaves felt

Options
  • 21-04-2021 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have just had my fascia and soffits replaced and guttering cleaned. The roofer who did the work advised that I should get the roofing felt replaced for the whole roof. He showed me some rotten felt he found at the eaves when replacing the fascia and soffits. However I later checked the attic and found the felt to be in reasonable condition. Doing a little research I came across some mention of eaves felt. As it was the eaves where the roofer found the rotten felt I'm thinking that it may only be the eaves felt that needs to be replaced.

Does anyone have a rough idea of the cost of getting eaves felt only replaced on a four bedroom, semi detached house?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bobbyae86

depends on location, bungalow or 2 story slates or tiles. Not much material needed if 2 story would need scaffolding. Might get a cowboy to chance if off ladders. Rough guess 2k to 4 k.

Advertisement