Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Eir FTTH - Claiming back outstanding refund

Options
  • 21-04-2021 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Folks does anyone have a contact number for eir that I can use to try and organize a €130 refund that they owe me on my final bill?

I cannot use the 1901 number as I cancelled my account back in January so cannot use their ****ty automated call system.

I have filled in the eir refund form on their website 2 months ago with no response or refund forthcoming.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭athlone573

blackeyes wrote: »
    Folks does anyone have a contact number for eir that I can use to try and organize a €130 refund that they owe me on my final bill?

I cannot use the 1901 number as I cancelled my account back in January so cannot use their ****ty automated call system.

I have filled in the eir refund form on their website 2 months ago with no response or refund forthcoming.

TIA

Call into a Eir shop with your last bill and see what they can do for you

They still owe me a couple of euro from my last mobile bill that I never bothered fully chasing up

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭jt69er

blackeyes wrote: »

TIA

01 7082500 try calling as close to 9am as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭blackeyes

Thanks a mil for that number, managed to talk to a real eir employee :-)
    jt69er wrote: »
    01 7082500 try calling as close to 9am as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

You can always use the Eir online 'Refund Request Form' if you are due a refund from them when you leave their services

• Registered Users Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭CoBo55

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    You can always use the Eir online 'Refund Request Form' if you are due a refund from them when you leave their services

He already did that, it's in the first post, he had no response from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

CoBo55 wrote: »
    He already did that, it's in the first post, he had no response from them.
    Ah OK sorry didn't see that. I've used that form recently about two accounts on the 8th April and I got responses back on the 12 April for both. Maybe I was lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭CoBo55

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Ah OK sorry didn't see that. I've used that form recently about two accounts on the 8th April and I got responses back on the 12 April for both. Maybe I was lucky

Very lucky indeed:pac:

Advertisement