Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Treadmill Repair

• 22-04-2021 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

Does anyone know who I could contact to get a home treadmill repaired? I have a Reebok One GT40 and it has started tripping our electricity every time it is powered up. Very annoying as only 3 years old.

I’m in Co Galway and finding it very hard to find anyone who’d be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,504 ✭✭✭con747

Have you checked the basics, plug, cable for wear and breaks.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmpd22

con747 wrote: »
    Have you checked the basics, plug, cable for wear and breaks.

Yes I’ve taken it apart and tested various parts, and can nothing obviously gone. I considered even buying a new motor and fitting that to see if that would solve it but can’t find them in stock anywhere. So back to trying to get someone who might know more to look at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,504 ✭✭✭con747

I seen another thread recently on boards somewhere and someone was looking for someone to fix a thread mill as well. Try a search on boards and see if you can find it in case they found someone.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmpd22

con747 wrote: »
    I seen another thread recently on boards somewhere and someone was looking for someone to fix a thread mill as well. Try a search on boards and see if you can find it in case they found someone.

Thanks I’ll check it out

Advertisement