Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parcel forwarders

Options
  • 22-04-2021 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Hey guys im just wondering who is the best parcel forward company to use when you want to get something shipped from amazon.co.uk to ireland

Im getting a amazon wont deliver directly to your address on something i want to purchase.

I tried tiptrans and had a payment issue with them so they are out..who would you recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭markmoto

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    Hey guys im just wondering who is the best parcel forward company to use when you want to get something shipped from amazon.co.uk to ireland

Im getting a amazon wont deliver directly to your address on something i want to purchase.

I tried tiptrans and had a payment issue with them so they are out..who would you recommend.

Use ebay or independent websites. Get of Amazon addiction. : )

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Confused11811

If the seller is Amazon EU you probably find the same product on Amazon DE or ES with shipping reasonable enough shipping fees.

I've a Address pal account and only used them once since Brexit for a low value item, I didn't have any issues with them

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

If the seller is Amazon EU you probably find the same product on Amazon DE or ES with shipping reasonable enough shipping fees.

I've a Address pal account and only used them once since Brexit for a low value item, I didn't have any issues with them

The item i want whilst been sold by amazon it wont deliver to ireland..
    I thought address pal did not work anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Confused11811

An Post address pal still works as far as I know. It's now a delivery only service now with the option of collection gone. My last order using them was in mid January and was low valued below the VAT limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,648 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    The item i want whilst been sold by amazon it wont deliver to ireland..
    I thought address pal did not work anymore?

Nope they got it back up and running fairly fast in fairness to them.

Only issue is a) they bumped up their fees for it and b) you're pretty much guaranteed to be collared for VAT and duty

• Advertisement
Advertisement