Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sim Only Plan

• 22-04-2021 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have had a work mobile for the last few years so have been fortunate enough not to have to think about my mobile or what plan I am on. I am shortly changing job and will lose this benefit.

I spend quite a bit of time in the UK so need to factor in international/ roaming data and minutes.

Looking at the cheapest available options, ClearMobile at €12.99 per month looks to be the smart choice but I am concerned that it is linked to Vodafone.

Are ClearMobile reliable or am I better spending more for another provider such as GoMo Go More at €14.99 per month?

Thank you for any assistance.

TDM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Conversations 3

48 have a better price, €11.99 a month, unlimited calls and txt and 100gb data on the eir network.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭thedavman009

Thanks I will have a look at them now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

48 is 10.99 pm, it's an MVNO owned by Three and uses the Three network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Another recommendation for 48.

7274771731.png

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Before you choose, check out if any of the base operators don't work well in your location ie three, eir and Vodafone. This makes your choice easier.
    For me Vodafone is only reliable operator in my workplace so I chose PostMobile then. Eir was useless and three was only good in certain locations for me. 48 is a great product, as is gomo but only if they suit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement