Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Singer, A Shinner, and Others: The Late Late Show - Friday 23rd April 2021

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till next week, folks!

Stay safe!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Wishox wrote: »
    Ah give over ye tool, 12? jog on ? you sound classy lmao

The self-awareness is strong tonight I see
    Wishox wrote: »
    Seriously ? The dark haired one was stalked ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Tom Jones was my favourite guest.

Yes - he was - but not even sure he could be called a guest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,462 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Don't call the guards, call Rambo

bcc283daee128ff3e77845cb016c9303.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

jojofizzio wrote: »
    On the radio this morning sone woman announced there was a website called pee.ie which lists the location of public toilets....had never heard of it before

pee.ie, what a great name :D

There is also an app called Crapp on the Play Store, it uses GPS location data to tell you where the nearest toilet is.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ie.spin.crap_app&hl=en_IE&gl=US

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

That's always been the RTE attitude to the subject. Interviewing Gerry Adams, they always wanted to know if he was in the RA, interviewing Billy Hutchison it was always "arent you a great lad for changing your murdering ways". I never really understood that.

Hutchison 'fessed up to what he did, Adams continues to lie, allegedly, about his involvement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

A look on Google Streetview of Lagos I can understand why you would want to get the fook out of the place fairly lively, it's a bloody kip with open sewers.

Maybe this lad knows them
    Screenshot 2021-04-24 092842.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭HBC08

jojofizzio wrote: »
    On the radio this morning sone woman announced there was a website called pee.ie which lists the location of public toilets....had never heard of it before

Yes the only county without a toilet on it is Roscommon, makes sense I guess theyre worried about some sort of George Michael incident.

Advertisement