If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector screen

Options
  • 22-04-2021 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Hi there, looking to get a projector screen (wall mounted, manual pull down) with diagonal 100 inches or so.

I see Optoma DS-9092PWC is available on your UK site on special order for 99.95 gbp but couldn't see on Ireland site.
    Any availability for an Ireland order? if so I will take straight away! If not any equivalents in stock?

Cheers
    Colm

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

elbyrneo wrote: »
    Hi there, looking to get a projector screen (wall mounted, manual pull down) with diagonal 100 inches or so.

I see Optoma DS-9092PWC is available on your UK site on special order for 99.95 gbp but couldn't see on Ireland site.
    Any availability for an Ireland order? if so I will take straight away! If not any equivalents in stock?

Cheers
    Colm
    Thanks for the post Colm!

We can certainly special order that in for you but it could take a few weeks to arrive as they need to come to the supplier and they are currently waiting for a batch to come in.

I do have the Sapphire 92" pull down screen in stock and ready to ship if you'd be interested in this one? The Sapphires are great screens!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202629-sapphire-sws200wsf-asr2-92-inch-projector-screen.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

We can certainly special order that in for you but it could take a few weeks to arrive as they need to come to the supplier and they are currently waiting for a batch to come in.

I do have the Sapphire 92" pull down screen in stock and ready to ship if you'd be interested in this one? The Sapphires are great screens!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202629-sapphire-sws200wsf-asr2-92-inch-projector-screen.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Hey lads, just to say I ended up buying the 106inch version off your website in the end, didn't ask for a boardsie discount but might try that next time haha!

Cheers
    Colm

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

elbyrneo wrote: »

Kind regards

David

Hey lads, just to say I ended up buying the 106inch version off your website in the end, didn't ask for a boardsie discount but might try that next time haha!

Cheers
    Colm
    Hi Colm.

Thanks for the business.

Do give me a PM the next time you require something and I'll see what deals I can do for you.

If you have any issues please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.