Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

The guy I have with FASTWAY is unbelievably good, even have him on telegram so I share your pain as the one before was .... no longer delivers to me.

You need to get the guys details etc

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭seamusk84

Wondering if anyone can help.

Today is Tuesday the 30th January. Had a parcel coming by fastway - Latest update says it was loaded on the truck on Friday the 26th in the midlands.

Still no sign...Bit odd no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭beachhead

Yes,enough time to do 2 circuits of the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

The wifes TEMU delivery arrived in country Jan 14th, "loaded on Fastway van" last week. Credited as lost this week. Money back in bank account along with credit added to the TEMU account. Dublin 24

Reordered. On its way via AnPost

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭babyducklings1

Maybe off topic but I’ve come to the conclusion that online shopping is a *hit-show especially if you are working. . DPD ( my local courier at least phones ) but others just drop it off or not and then you are left chasing the parcel.And it’s pure hassle.

I was a big fan of Argos and miss being able to pick out and reserve what I wanted and often collect it on the same day. This online shopping isn’t all it’s cracked up to be for me anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement