Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exporting Transactions

Options
  • 22-04-2021 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hello there

Would anyone know if there is a problem with exporting a list of transactions as a CSV file?
    Thanks for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

razorhead wrote: »
    Hello there

Would anyone know if there is a problem with exporting a list of transactions as a CSV file?
    Thanks for your help
    Hi Razorhead, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with exporting transactions. Can we ask what error you are receiving?

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Hello there

Thanks for your help
    Hi Razorhead, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with exporting transactions. Can we ask what error you are receiving?

Thanks,
    Richard
    Hi Richard

Thanks for replying. There is no error messages, when I export the transactions there is no actual file downloaded therefore not able to export the transactions into excel

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Richard

Thanks for replying. There is no error messages, when I export the transactions there is no actual file downloaded therefore not able to export the transactions into excel

Thanks
    Hi razorhead,

Thanks for getting back to us. When exporting transactions a pop-up message should appear asking if you wish to open or save the file. Can you please check your browser settings to ensure you've allowed pop-ups on 365 Online? If you're using Google Chrome you should see a small icon in the address bar stating pop-ups are blocked, over on the right, when you click this you will have the option to allow them.

Please let us know if you need further help with this.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Tara

Excellent, thanks very much - I allowed the pop-ups.

Another question please. Is there anyways that your IT department could allow you to export more than 1 years of transactions - even to extend out to 2 years would be great.

Thanks

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Tara

Excellent, thanks very much - I allowed the pop-ups.

Another question please. Is there anyways that your IT department could allow you to export more than 1 years of transactions - even to extend out to 2 years would be great.

Thanks

R
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to us here, I'm afraid when you export transactions from your account this will only be available from a year previous. We do appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to pass this into the team.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 PuterMan

Why is it that as soon as a statement is issued all the transaction history in the export vanishes. I really really hate this. If I don't catch it in time then I have to manually go through each item on the statement instead of doing it in excel. If there is a 250 transactions limit for the export that is fine but let's get those 250 transactions regardless of the statement, or a number we specify, and not lose all the data the minute a statement is, or is about to be, issued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

PuterMan wrote: »
    Why is it that as soon as a statement is issued all the transaction history in the export vanishes. I really really hate this. If I don't catch it in time then I have to manually go through each item on the statement instead of doing it in excel. If there is a 250 transactions limit for the export that is fine but let's get those 250 transactions regardless of the statement, or a number we specify, and not lose all the data the minute a statement is, or is about to be, issued.
    Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We will absolutely pass this on as feedback on your behalf. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement