Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

No one is infuriated. However, people are left wondering what your point actually is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,557 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Less dangerous than the birth control pill and paracetamol, wheres your outrage about those dangerous drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Fair enough, point taken but still my question now is why are half the world likely to get cancer? and the way its going the percentage will rise to over half in the coming years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭snowcat

Dont agree with them either. Paracetamol has minimal effect but kills if overdosed on. Never taken either. Prozac Oxycontin Steroids etc. No thanks. Sunscreen laced with chemicals that have links to skin cancer..no thanks. Glyphospate that GMO crops use to kill everything else. No thanks. As you may gather i would not be a huge fan of pharma and I will stick with an organic ethos. Does not mean that vaccines are bad. They undoubtably saved some over 60's and helped save our health system. But giving them to kids who had 0% chance of getting seriously sick from Covid was unforgiveable especially when vulnerable elderly in other countries were bypassed.

Why would I lie? What benefit would that be to me? Do you think i like coming on here and arguing with the same small group of pro government shills who want to keep the status quo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It has absolutely zero to do with vaccines which is the topic of this thread except in a negative sense. People are vaccinated and instead of dying at a young age they survived and in older age developed cancer.

As multiple posters have pointed out to you it is primarily down to people living longer and secondarily lifestyle.

What % of all these cancers are treatable skin cancers for example.

"The main reason cancer risk overall is rising is because of our increasing lifespan. And the researchers behind these new statistics reckon that about two-thirds of the increase is due to the fact we’re living longer."

https://news.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/02/04/why-are-cancer-rates-increasing/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Again, there are ads on the TV for years clearly stating the 1 in 2 will get cancer, that does not equate to death. See my earlier post for statistics on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

So? This remains the Covid vaccine safety thread. Are they safe? Have you been vaccinated? If you're worried about cancer in teens, get them the HPV vaccine, it prevents cancer. Imagine that.

Between 2007 and 2016

"The study concluded that overall cancer rates increased in all young adult age groups between 2007 and 2016.

This was largely driven by thyroid cancer, which rose by approximately 3 percent annually among those ages 20 to 39 and 4 percent among those ages 15 to 19.

Incidence also increased in most age groups for several cancers linked to obesity, including kidney (3 percent annually across all age groups), uterine corpus (3 percent in the group ages 20 to 39), and colorectum (about 1 percent in the group ages 20 to 39).

Rates declined for melanoma in the group ages 15 to 29 (4 to 6 percent annually) but remained stable among those ages 30 to 39."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

How many times you going to shift the goalposts?

Wtf does any of this have to do with covid vaccines? Or the principle of vaccines?

Smokescreen and deflection and link dumps. Rinse and repeat.

If you want to start a thread on cancer rates go ahead. You can start discussing this response to your last link dump. But any more linkage of cancer on this thread is utterly without merit or foundation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/12/09/cancer-rates-are-on-the-rise-in-adolescents-and-young-adults-new-study-shows/amp/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

You said 50% will die from it... Not what the study said...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Are the vaccines more dangerous than any other medicine?

Are the vaccines more dangerous than has been stated by the companies producing them?

Are the vaccines more dangerous that catching the virus?

If tour answer to these is "no". Then you don't have a point.

And yea man, you can keep pretending you're not anti-vax, but you are. You keep using the same arguments as buzzer. You keep dishonestly dodging things like anti-vaxxers.

Drop the act. Noone is falling for it.

Well there's that silly childish lie again.

You've been challenged to actually show any is a shill before buzz, but you've been too cowardlyto even attempt to do so.

I will remind you that you're the one who's been mindlessly spamming links and copy and pasting crap from Twitter like a bot.

Also you have demonstrably told lies. You have just claimed that 50% of all people will die of cancer because of the vaccines/GMOs/whatever. (I assume @snowcat agrees with this claim as he's not challenged it.)

Also you've constantly copy and pasted other people's work and tried to pass it off as your own. This is a lie.

And of course you keep repeating the lie that people who disagree with you are shills.

So you tell us. Why are you lying? Why do you keep posting here when you've shown yourself and your fellow conspiracy theorists up and little more than spambots?

Could you define what an anti-vaxxer is so I can check if i am one?

Are parents who are vaxxed but have unvaccinated for Covid kids anti vaxxers?

The people who have had Covid and are not vaccinated, anti vaxxers?

The people who question anything about Covid vaccines, anti vaxxers?

people who wont take the russian, chinese, j+j vaccine, anti vaxxers?

The list can go on.

Post edited by snowcat on

Lol Weird that you're demanding this answer given how you ran away from defending your definition of "Extreme Pro vaxx".

But an anti-vaxxer is someone who opposes or questions vaccines based on misinformation and ignorance.

This defines you prefectly.

You also share a lot of traits with conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers beyond this, like for example: Misrepresentation of people's posts, evasiveness about questions and points you can't address, a general lack of understanding of terms and science.

Now, Buzzer is an antivaxxer. How is his stance different from yours?

Why have you not at all acknowledged his posts and behaviour? I believe this is because he shares a lot of your beliefs and you don't actually see any issue with his posts.

Also, now that I've answered your question directly, clearly and in full, could you do the same with the yes or no questions I asked you in my previous post. You ignored them, which again is a common anti vaxx conspiracy theorist tactic when faced with something uncomfortable.

Here they are again for your convenience.

Are the vaccines more dangerous than any other medicine?

Are the vaccines more dangerous than has been stated by the companies producing them?

Are the vaccines more dangerous that catching the virus?

No problem. I trust you will answer my questions as well. First one would be could you highlight any post i have made that is based on misinformation or ignorance?

Which Covid vaccine are you referring to?

Its imposssible to answer those questions as it is too early to tell. The 4th dose of some vaccines is only been given now.

Are the vaccines more dangerous than the virus? There is several variants of Covid, different age groups, different risk factors.

There is no yes/no answers to your questions.

And just on your definition of 'Extreme pro vaxx' . I think you summed it up perfectly. Someone who believes that there is a yes/no answer to whether the Covid vaccines have been the perfect solution to Covid and are faultless in every way.

Lol You say that you want me to answer your questions, yet you ignore several of mine from my last post. Weird.

Your post here is an example of your misinformation and ignorance.

I'm referring to the vaccines in general. If you believe that one vaccine is more concerning than another, please elaborate, because you have not before.

Similarly in general which is more dangerous, the vaccines or the virus?

And it's not too soon to tell. It's been more than a year. The vaccines have undergone tons of testing and examination. Millions of doses have been administered. There's been very little to show that the vaccines are more dangerous that aany other vaccines or other medicines.

What vaccines have side effects that only show up years down the line and/or only after the 4th dose and show absolutely no signs before that point? Which vaccines have these side effects in significant numbers that outweigh the dangers of the virus?

Now, again, could you explain why you are ignoring Buzzer's claims and behaviour? Could you explain why you refuse to acknowledge the questions about it?

I think it's because you agree with a lot of what he says and have no issue with his claims.

If that's not the case, why not state it?

As i have stated many times, I am firmly on middle ground. Much as you believe such a position can not exist. No I do not buddies with buzzer and I actually ignore most of his posts so cant comment on them. So all those vaxxed people with unvaxxed for Covid kids, even the ones who have had Covid. Are they anti-vaxxers?

Lol. That whole answering questions thing didn't last very long.

No, there is no "middle ground" in the same way that there's not a middle ground between flat earthers and sane people.

Buzzer is an example of an extreme anti vaxxer. You have failed to show that there's any such thing as an " extreme pro vaxxer". If you are on the middle ground, then that puts you between extreme anti vaxxers and sane people. That makes you an anti vaxxer.

Cool. So you're ignoring his posts. Does this measure you agree they are wrong? If this is the case, please say so. It's really weird that it's taking this long for you to just state that.

Could you explain why you've been ignoring all the times you've been asked to comment on his claims and behaviour? Why didn't you just state that you believed that they were wrong?

Again, it's a common thread for conspiracy theorists to avoid commenting on each others posts because either they don't want to be honest about the extreme nature of their own beliefs, or they don't want to disagree or challenge a fellow believer.

And I've already given you my answer to your question:

An anti-vaxxer is someone who opposes or questions vaccines based on misinformation and ignorance.

So that's the reason they chose not to vaccinate their kids and are vocal about it, then yea, I'd call them anti-vaxxers.

Your attempt to use the "please think of the children" argument is a bit lame here...

• Advertisement

You've claimed the COVID vaccine can be more dangerous than COVID. Which vaccine and give some demonstrable proof that the risk outweighs the risk of the vaccine.

I'm inclined to classify parents who are apprehensive about giving kids it as not antivax but they've very much so been influenced by the movement. A person who has had covid and not getting the vaccine when it's appropriate to do so as a tad naive. Potentially antivax based on views.

Also you've kept implying that people have said there's zero risk with vaccines. There's a risk but the risk is far greater from COVID.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

every single medicine has it's risks - penicillin is one of the greatest drugs every produced however for some people it can be horrendous.

Hey, why are you lying about 50% of people dying of cancer? You move from one outlandish claim to the next.

It's already been shown by CCCA that all the Pfizer data regarding RR VS. AR was fraudulent and misleading and thus pfizer data at least, can't be trusted or used at face value. Even the efficacy of the vaccine was hugely overstated and is only about 40 percent or in other words, one has a much greater chance of surviving covid regardless of vaccination status.. that is, the mRNA vaccine actually has a NEGATIVE efficacy...and that's not even taking into consideration potential adverse effects as a potential health outcome due to taking the vaccine. Also, no one seems to be mentioning that those trials were for two doses only, were not completed, were not blind, and that now many people have taken THREE AND EVEN FOUR DOSES! THAT IS THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE THAT THREE AND TOUR EOSES OF A VACCINE WERE GIVEN IN A WIDESPREAD MANNER IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME- UNDER A YEAR! NO ONE REALLY KNOWS THE LONG TERM POTENTIAL DAMAGE DONE TO THE INNATE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭whippet

Buzzer - that isn't what happens - but you are so far down the rabbit hole it's pointless explaining it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

In the face of Omicron it's very debatable if all groups need to be vaccinated. Here's a study of Nordic countries. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2791253

Then we have the latest on Vitamin D from Israel, was this information surpressed until now as not to take from the Vaccine campaign, we have people calling for Nphet to recommend it but to my knowledge they never did, https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-study-offers-strongest-proof-yet-of-vitamin-ds-power-to-fight-covid/

Now we have Pfizer playing down rebound Covid from Paxlovid when experts are concerned https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-03/pfizer-says-patients-who-relapse-after-covid-pill-can-take-more

Buzzer, do you even read this **** before you repost it?

Do you just see something on twitter and then think it must be true and then post it as quickly as possible?

Cause this passage, on top of being obvious bullshit isn't even complete.

Anything to back up that claim that the "information was surpressed"? Just making that up?

And what has any of this to do with safety?

Any comment yourself on Buzzer's claims or are you also ok with what he's doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I haven't seen clear guidance from NPHET on Vitamin D, they were asked by Leo and a few others to give clear guidance around it's use but I don't think they ever did. Why? I'm assuming it's it's for the same reasons we had to put up with the pseudoscience of lockdowns and masks.

As for Buzzer, haven't read through their posts only that one and he seem to understand the marketing and experimental situation we're currently observing. Just from my one personal observations it does seem to be causing a problem with the immune system, but that could be down to maybe a lack of Vitamin D or something else, I suppose we'll know in a few years.

Advertisement