Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

In addition to that report, we have this one.

one of the headline results of their trials is as follows:-

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95 % CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively.

It is really time to pull these vaccines as they're not safe, but of course it is really too late for the millions who have taken it to date and are still at risk of a delayed reaction (uncharted territory as insufficient testing was done).

• Registered Users Posts: 30,102 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

The EMA granted standard marketing authorisation to Pfizer vaccine in the EU.

Have you never read the list of possible side effects of other vaccines you have had? Or prescription or OTC meds?

That feather must be getting some use.

This is aspirin from NHS inform:

Phone 999 or go to A&E if:

You are taking aspirin and have symptoms like:

• hives – a raised, itchy rash
    • tinnitus – hearing sounds that come from inside your body
    • breathing difficulties or an asthma attack
    • an allergic reaction – this can cause breathing problems, swelling of the mouth, lips or throat, and a sudden rash
    • severe headaches
    • vision problems
    • stroke symptoms, like slurred speech or weakness on one side of the body
    • dark-coloured stools (poo)
    • rapid breathing
    • vomiting
    • blood in vomit
    • sweating
    • dizziness

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

That report has already posted onto the thread multiple times at this stage.

It lists 'adverse events' in the trial and compares it to patients in the placebo. But the same patient could account for multiple events eg stomach pain and diarrhoea.

The list of conditions they came up with is arbitrary and excludes some symptoms commonly associated with covid but not exclusively so, thereby biasing the results in fsvour of the placebo group.

And why was diarrhoea included but not vomiting?

It is not comparing like with like.

To make a declaration of fact that vaccines eg arent safe is scaremongering and medical misinformation.

I'm not going to read back on this whole thread to gauge the general consensus.

My opinion is that it's probably not the best idea to take multiple injections from a ruling class that continually states the earth is vastly over-populated.

In fairness, trying to get the number back down through family size limitation etc wouldn't fly in our current political system. Therefor, if they can't do it overtly, it must be done covertly. Slow-kill for the adults, sterilisation for the young. Perhaps they had no choice... there must be some form of population control, or there will be eventual chaos. We're WAY over the sustainability figure already.

Unless someone else can point out a way we can depopulate back towards carrying capacity? (that's 1-2B, according to think tanks like the Club of Rome. That's a roughly 75-90% reduction from current figure of 8B).

• Subscribers Posts: 41,594 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

" a ruling class" :D

id hate to have such an inferiority complex

@[Deleted User]

again, these are the persons you are siding with

"covert depopulation of the earth by the ruling classes" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,984 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

To get this straight - you believe politicians around the world, most of whom are just in office for a short while, are covertly trying to kill the people who vote for them, because they care about over-population, and vaccines are a part of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Nuttin to fear, ever since this syphilitic fever dream of a theory belief has done the rounds the population of the world has increased.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

FFS. This is ridiculous. If governments wanted to depopulate the world, then they wouldn’t have given out billions of vaccine doses that saved lives.

Politicians don't have to be in on it at all. Only the ruling class (elites) at the very top (who effectively own all of those pharmaceutical companies through majority shareholdings with Vanguard and Blackrock). As far as politicians are concerned, they're just encouraging people to take a vaccine for a virus. It's irrelevant what they think.

That same ruling class continually state the carrying capacity of the planet is 1-2B. If they can't make moves to get back to this figure through transparent policy, then how will they achieve it?

Politicians and the ruling class don't care about you, btw, if that's what you're trying to infer by "people for vote for them". You're considered a useless eater, lol.

It doesn't matter what you think re: population numbers, either. The ones who make the decisions have decided the carrying capacity is 1-2B.

The population is 8 billion, and the mega-rich are making more money than they ever have, so why is it a problem for them?

• Advertisement

By "ruling class", I'm simply referring to the wealthiest people and families in the world who exert significant influence over our governments. The WEF would be the lower end of the ladder, of which most PM's (including our own) are members.

You're a pleb in the eyes of these people. And these people have decided they want the population back down towards 1B.

Sounds like you took the vaccine, so I understand why you're so defensive. No need to be getting mad at me, though; I don't make the decisions.

Have you anything original to say for yourself? I know you think you have some knowledge that everyone else does, but this is just common as muck.

im not getting mad at you LOL

im laughing at your wild paranoid out burst. Youve been suckered into believe conspiracy theory BS by grifters selling you misinformation.

youre afraid of a 84 year old economist and a 67 year old harvard dropout who is the biggest philanthropist in the world.

your views are so wildly out there you wont even get support from your fellow Cters here on this site.

again, i would hate to live the life of paranoia that you do. Life is there to be loved and enjoyed.

Lol. There was no significant excess deaths over the "pandemic". They were openly attributing "Covid death" to anybody who died within a few weeks of a positive test. The real number of people who died "from Covid" as opposed to "with Covid" is therefor inevitably significantly lower than official figures. However, now in 2023, excess deaths are up and continuing to rise.

The most effective way to introduce a slow-kill or sterilisation elements into a population is through direct injection. What type of event would enable them to inject most of the population? A pandemic. This whole depopulation event through a pandemic was rumoured and predicted for years before it happened. Not sure why you're so surprised.

The world is significantly overpopulated. You advocate for allowing that number to just keep rising and result in inevitable chaos down the line?

What would of been your solution?

I don’t know what your point is, but it bears no relevance to the post of mine you quoted.

"would of"

and im out :D

Getting "support" on here is irrelevant to me. Why would I care about that? Why would you care about getting "support" from anons?

I enjoy life just fine, thanks. I never took any injections, whereas you probably did. You're like most people in that you cannot accept that the world is overpopulated. Any suggestion to lower birthrates for a few generations, along with consumption levels, triggers you into a defensive outburst.

Again, it doesn't particularly matter what you or I think. We don't make the decisions. Let's hope the folks who do make the macro decisions, didn't use the "pandemic" as an opportunity to tackle what they refer to as "significant overpopulation".

Last sentence is confusing. So was it a pandemic or not? If it wasn't, what was it? How was it an opportunity if it wasn't a pandemic? They kind of wasted the opportunity if they didn't kill a lot of people.

humm isnt it funny how those that are "in control" and have led the way in health improvements in such a manner that life expectancy today is 83 years of age, whereas 100 years ago it was 57... and its still rising year on year....

if their big mean world domination plan is to depopulate the world, they are failing miserable at it 🤣

If that's what they wanted to do, they wouldn't need covid or covid vaccines to do it. Or have to wait for covid to start.

If they have that level of control.

Add it up all the people who get flu vaccines, travel vaccines, childhood vaccines in a year. Those are all injections. Add in people put on drips in hospitals, which includes most pregnancies and hey presto... plot in motion.

And to be clear, this is your opinion and theory. You have no specific evidence tying this to covid vaccines.

There's absolutely no direct evidence of this plot, or that the covid vaccines are designed to do what you say, or have that effect.

So thread readers, in the absence of any evidence, please consider this medical misinformation.

• Advertisement

And didn't have sufficient control to prevent the WHO and CDC and governments etc from taking huge efforts to limit deaths from covid...

The mega-rich have made their money, and have all the assets they need. They accept sustainability must now take priority. Hence they're all on board with the Green Agenda, Sustainability Goals, and ESG focused investing.

CBDC will gradually replace cash, and then be connected to carbon credits which will (as Blackrock CEO Larry Fink says) "force behaviours". Spending and consumption will be "forced" towards ESG friendly companies, and behaviours that reduce one's carbon footprint. There is no better way to reduce one's carbon footprint than to not have children. Sustainability = Depopulation

Again, if anyone can give me a realistic way to reduce the population by 75-90% other than slow-kill and sterilisation, I'm genuinely interested to hear.

I'm fairly neutral and apathetic on this topic, as I understand the bigger dilemma, so there's no point in attacking me for asking the hard question, lol. I'm not here to have a go at you guys, either, as I have no reason to.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jul/12/want-to-fight-climate-change-have-fewer-children

I'd consider Covid to be an outbreak, as opposed to a "pandemic". If it wasn't for the media and people wearing masks, let's be honest, you would of never known there was a "pandemic".

As I said earlier, if the event was used as an opportunity, a certain percentage of people would of been injected with some sort of slow-kill. I know there's a lot of "died suddenly" events recently, but probably more something that erodes down the immune system over time. You can't have everyone injected dying within a year of the shot, lol. Then, of course, sterilisation elements for the young. Take years off the older adults, sterilise the young. It's not complicated.

None of you have answered the question: If the world is deemed overpopulated by 75 - 90%, outside of single or no-child policies, how can the number be reduced back down towards supposed carrying capacity?

Lol, the main job of the WHO and CDC was ultimately to encourage you get injected.

So mega rich people, like Elon Musk, want to murder human beings to reduce the global population, because?

He wants to go to less crowded beaches on his private jet while he jumps between his many properties? Just not seeing this one.

Why did you bring my name into your rebuke of another poster, really uncalled for.

I have never discussed the "depopulation" aspect of the vax (except in this post)

So I expect you to withdraw that remark, that is as false as the "safe and effective" mantra!

Well, isn't their belief that carbon is the biggest contributor to climate change, which in turn is the biggest threat to the planet?

Less people = less carbon and less stress on the planet

8B people aren't "needed" on Earth, either; let's be honest. Especially with the continuing rapid advances in AI, automation, robotics etc.

Doesn't explain why he suddenly wants to be killing billions of people, it's not like his cushy lifestyle is dramatically affected. And what about the coal and oil magnates, you know, big oil, the ones who don't give a damn about the environment. Which is it, they want to save the planet or not?

I don't think you've thought this through to be honest.

Long winded way of saying: the best way to deliver a slow-kill or sterilisation elements is through injection. Your "vaccine" was an injection, right?

I see #pfertility has been trending on Twitter.

Project Veritas recorded a guy from Pfizer talking about fertility concerns around the vaxx. Has been viewed over 10m times in last week, apparently. Interesting. 5min clip:

• Advertisement

Right. However, your theory doesn’t add up….if you critically think about it.

Advertisement