Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Cheers, it's more over I've basically volunteered me because I was brainwashed. I look at the HSE website now and there is not a single mention of any reduction spreading the virus if you have been vacinated or not. I feel so exploited and contaminated with experimental piss with me being destroyed and the profits going to big pharma.

I have already stated that I reject your accusation that I support another poster's point of view.

That is a conspiracy theory that's in your mind.

AI, automation and robotics will soon replace the need for most workers. That answers your question re: good produced, service workers etc. There's no need for 8B+ in the world.

As for money, I've already explained that in an above response. They already have all of the assets and 'money' they need. Time to lock it down and pull up the ladder. We're moving to a new financial system in the next 5-10 years, anyway. The current fiat system is done.

I've just shown you a Club Of Rome member saying the global population number will drastically come back down, because it has to. Multiple "elites" have openly stated 1B as the ideal population; they're in unison on that figure. With respect, I think they'd know better than you whether it will work for them or not. You don't think these people will-- or have-- acted to drastically tackle the existential threat of overpopulation. I do.

Sterilising you or your kids isn't a "crazy plot". Different animal and mammal groups etc are sterilised when numbers get too large. You think because you're a human, the numbers can be left grow exponentially? That makes no sense as it will lead to certain catastrophe. Population control is not "crazy"... it is essential to the survival of humans and the planet. You can remain in denial about this if you want.

Well, you have to admit that the propaganda campaign that the authorities with the backing of the media was very successful in pursuading people into believing that the vaccine was the answer and that it would eradicate covid if enough people took it.

"safe and effective!"

"protect yourself and others around you!" etc

Looking back, that was clearly not the case and now they're quietly erasing it from history.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,589 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd rather be told it could kill me than celebrate some bullshit that might save 4 people over 75 that were obese and smoked 60 a day and were 'healthy'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Different animal and mammal groups etc are sterilised when numbers get too large.

They also don't have old age pensions or heath care to keep them alive past their productive useful lifespan for the group of animals... They get caught by another animal and eaten.

You've taken comments along the lines of "there are too many people on the planet, consuming too many resources. We need to find a way to make humanity more sustainable." and made it into "KILL EVERYONE. MAKE MONEY."

That isn't what people are discussing at the WEF.

It doesn't matter what the pandemic or outbreak is, the population needed a mass slow-kill and sterilisation. Injections are the most effective way to deliver this, and "Covid-19" provided the opportunity.

See my post directly above and try to answer the following question:

Overpopulation is the biggest threat to mankind and the planet, and the world is already significantly overpopulated. If single or no child policy is not introduced in most countries for at least a generation, how is the growth curve going to be flattened to avoid inevitable destruction of the planet?

Without such policy, the only way is to slash years from the older population, whilst sterilising the young.

It's also one of the reasons for heavy pushing of abortion legislation, LGBT+, and assisted dying programmes in recent years. One thing they all have in common is depopulation. This push will only increase moving forward. There are too many people.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/overpopulation-is-the-biggest-threat-to-mankind-nobel-laureates-say-zxdnv2bcv

The pensions are a known ticking time bomb. Health care is overstretched. Objectively (and unemotionally) speaking, there's no reason to keep retirees around drawing a pension and consuming resources. They're a net drain on an already overstretched planet.

How do you get 8B+ back down to their agreed carrying capacity of 1-2B?

Nobody will answer that question. They're afraid to even address it, lol. Hence someone has to go and do the dirty work for the "greater good".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I presume you believe in the great reset too given they you pick what some group mentioned and take it as a fact without applying any critical thought.

Carl Sagan’s quote comes to mind when taking to you: “You can’t convince a believer of anything; as it is not based on evidence, it’s based on a deep seated need to believe”. You need to believe that vaccines are bad for some unexplainable reason and have latched onto what one group may or may not have mentioned to depopulate the world. Neither evidence or logic will change your stance.

Was the biggest propaganda campaign in history (unless someone can correct me otherwise?)

They wanted those needles in as many arms as possible, at any cost. Extreme coercion. Maybe because they believed they were tackling a much bigger threat to humanity than SARS-Cov-2..

• Advertisement

What do you mean "believe in The Great Reset"? The Great Reset is an open initiative of the WEF. You're talking as if it's a fictional idea. Btw, that title and many of it's core ideas are taken from a book by an economic development expert named Richard Florida. No offense, but you're talking about things you clearly know nothing about.

I think you're projecting with your quote there. There are too many people in the world. This is a known and accepted fact by population experts, world leaders, nobel laureats, scientists, environmentalists, and anybody who can understand basic "population growth vs finite resource" conflicts moving forward. Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant, to be fair. These people are much more knowledgeable and influential in these fields than you. The numbers need to come back down. Drastically. This is fact.

Sterilising you and billions of others is possibly the only solution if unsustainability is the emergency they claim it to be. It's not nice, but may of been necessary for the greater good. Your emotions are clouding your critical thought and objectivity because you took the injections. I understand, genuinely.

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Reset-Post-Crash-Economy-Change/dp/0062009052

There is a great reset thread, it’s a work of fiction (to simplify it). It’s also off topic - I was just using it to make a point.

Its like your idea of depopulation by using a vaccine is a work of fiction too.

You made yourself look silly by claiming The Great Reset was fiction. It is not fictional, by definition. It is an open policy, with multiple books written on the subject. I don't care about the thread on here, or your opinion of the thread. That is irrelevant.

You're getting worried now because you feel you may of taken something under false pretences. You took the vaccine for the greater good, though, right? To save others, yes? Well, there's no "greater good" than mass sterilisation to save the planet, right? Lol. Think about it.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,592 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

that post is like playing conspiracy theory bingo :D

abortions: check

LGBT+: check

fake pandemic: check

vaccines are killing people: check

world depopulation: check

congratulations,. youve just won the darwin award!!!

The vaccine is obviously shite at preventing births this depopulating the world. You should write a strongly worded letter to the manufacturers (don’t forget that there is more than Pfizer), and you’ll need international stamps for some of them. Better to use land mail for your letter to Russia due to a lack of flights from the EU, and air mail to China to lower the risk of your letter being lost at sea.

None of your posts contribute anything of substance to the conversation. You're like a child.

What I said is fact. Abortions, LGBT+, and assisted dying programs contribute to depopulation. Do you care to debunk this?

You're another one who took the injections, no doubt. Maybe think of it as a giant IQ test to see who would willingly volunteer for sterilisation. Darwinism, indeed, lol. It is for the greater good, though; I'm being serious and not mocking you about that.

You say fact as if it is a choice that some people are not heterosexual. It shows how your position is baseless, and full of horse manure.

Again, like your Great Reset comment, you're not making any sense.

LGBT+ contributes to depopulation. That is fact, not "baseless" or "horse manure". I never said anything about those people choosing not to be heterosexual.

"Even without a causal link established between homosexuality and population management, the obvious reduction in population growth attributable to homosexuality by itself indubitably works to preserve the species"

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Dslatt

You would swear the gays don't use surrogates and sperm doner's, jesus wept.

It is you that is making no sense. You fail to understand that sexuality is not a choice. People don’t wake up and decide “I’m going to be lesbian today and tomorrow I’ll be heterosexual”. Also, people who are not heterosexual can also have children.

• Advertisement

I know it's not a choice. But heavy promotion and normalisation of LGBT+ encourages more people to "come-out" and steer away from heterosexual relationships. And yes, some may still have children, but not as many or as often as the traditional nuclear family. LGBT+ therefor assists with depopulation. The article I linked explains it well.

LGBT+ and abortion have been heavily pushed in recent years. Assisted dying is next to come into the mainstream. Canada are leading the way in this regard, controversial as it is.

All contribute to depopulation. This is not a coincidence. The numbers need to come down.

--------------------------------------------

Warned for off topic and trolling.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

We’ve gone way off topic at this stage.

I notice you didn’t dispute that vaccines are shite at sterilisation and so must be in agreement. How are the strongly worded letters going? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,092 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I'll put it another way.

Maybe there is a Jordon Walker who at some point did some work for Pfizer.

Is there a Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development - Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning with access to deeply sensitive Pfizer information about their research?

You would think his name would pop up on Linked In, or press releases, connected to this work. Screenshots of a supposed Pfizer website that could be easily doctored. A Linked In profile has been removed - which could have been a setup. There is someone with that name who worked on a paper for Boston Consulting Group on covid therapuetics.

I don't know how deep Project Veritas are in on it, or they just conveniently turned off their baloney detectors as they do - they have been sued before and lost for deliberate misrepresentation. Strange how the ruling class in your theory are oddly powerful and weak at the same time that they weren't able to suppress Project Veritas.

A jury has ordered the conservative media organization Project Veritas to pay $120,000 after finding it liable for wiretapping and misrepresentation following a yearslong court battle over the outlet’s undercover operation targeting a Democratic consulting firm. 

Is what he said actually a gotcha? Or was he just running his mouth off?

https://www.techarp.com/facts/jordon-trishton-walker-facts/

Is this really one of the members of your ruling class??? Or is this like an out take from Jerry Springer?

If he's a member of your ruling class, why would he be concerned, doesn't he know the vaccine in your conspiracy theory is meant to depopulate the world?

How does what he said support your conspiracy?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

It may take years to see the true effects of significant sterilisation. I shared a video earlier from a Pfizer employee talking about the company's concerns re: fertility with the shots, and how it could turn out to be a "disaster" in the coming years. Perhaps it's your kids who won't be able to have children. One thing for certain though is that the number of births must come right down over the next generation or two. Otherwise, all predictions and models point to planetary doom. Bury your head on this all you want.

Also, excess deaths are up and continually rising. Early heart attack may get you first :p All things considered, my theory of "injections to kill the old and sterilise the young for sustainability purposes" is entirely plausible.

I'm going to leave it here, but if any of you come up with the answer to "how do you do what is necessary and depopulate to carrying capacity of 1-2B, in a 'civil, peaceful manner'?", then I'm all ears. There's been none so far. There is no better solution to this question than to inject most of the planet under false pretences.

Good day!

Why would we be thinking of how to depopulate when it’s a load of irrational baloney?

Let me ask you a quick question before I log off. The others can answer, too.

What would you do if it turns out a lot of you (or your children) have been sterilised? Would you be angry and take the law into your own hands? Or, would you accept that you (unknowingly) took one for the greater good? Because you took the shots, the future of humanity and the planet now has a much better chance to continue in relative peace and harmony, avoiding the inevitable chaos of overpopulation. It's the ultimate sacrifice. The ultimate act of selflessness. You took it to "save others", remember?

Think about it.

There have been billions of doses of different covid vaccines.

Did all the companies manufacturing the vaccines agree to this plot? If not then why wasn’t the whistle blown?

How come with all these billions of doses there hasn’t even one been throughly analysed by conspiracy theorists with the results published to show that they sterilise people?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,092 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

That's not really the question in discussion on this thread though. If you want to discuss as an intellectual exercise, what is the way to go about 'humanely' reducing the population, and how people would 'feel' about them, accepting the premise for discussion that reduction is needed - that is one thing, and I personally think that is a separate thread.

But in terms of this thread, has such a solution been deployed via the specific mechanism of covid vaccines, I will strongly dispute the premise, evidence for and plausibility of that conspiracy theory.

For example, on your specific above points of excess deaths - preliminary age adjusted UK 2022 deaths showed a 1% reduction in excess mortality for England and Wales (source ONS Data).

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,592 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

i love how this "global conspiracy" also has the chinese and the russians involved :D

those in this "ruling class" seem to be able to do anything, but fail miserably at the one thing sb95 says there their to do ie depopulate the world :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

Belief is just doubt. You can know something, but you cannot know and believe in something at the same time.

You know your parents are so

You believe in Jesus because you don't know.

Heard that recently I thought it was profound enough.

Advertisement