Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I didnt comment on pacemakers, when I said chips would be implanted to show vaccination status it was all a ct by the Fab 4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Yes 2+2 equals something different to you than the vast majority of people. As someone else already mentioned pacemakers. I hope you are true to your beliefs and refuse one if you need it

Why are you avoiding the topic of the fake tweet? Did you fake that RTE News tweet or did you get it from some grifter?

still on trial and they will be gathering data for years

Usually that is done prior to rollout, particularly to the global population

Lets see how safe they are in years to come

Trust the science 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But you've claimed that the vaccines were dangerous and caused thousands of deaths that the companies and governments were covering up (while also posting them on an easily accessible website.)

Have you given up on this claim? Or did you just forget that's what you claimed in your rush to spout bullshit?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

"nobody, it was just published for $h!ts & giggles"

You might say that but there are many in the conspiracy believing community that do think that dog chips are being put in humans!!

And you yourself haven't come back to explain what you think the issue is with 'chips in pills'? You're the one claiming to be the expert, who was right all along, so how about explaining your issue with the chips in pills concept?

• Advertisement

They're studying giving it to 0 to 5yr olds, prior to rollout to that cohort! And, have you looked up the typical timeline of side effects from vaccines?

still true, but not on easily accessible websites which was acknowledged here that its difficult to navigate and I'd say less then 1% of 1% of the population know about it

Tell me this, if you got your vaccine, did the administrator point you in that direction to make you aware of these adverse events?

I mean a GP actually asks you if you are allergic to penicillin, did they even take a medical history?

I'm guessing you probably spent more time researching to buy your first car than you did these vaccines

• Registered Users Posts: 13,517 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Why don't you get vaccinated in Ireland and learn the answers to these questions yourself? Do your own research!

the fact that I said you would be tracked when you took their medicine but it was a ct?

have a think about it and just because it dissolves doesnt take away from the fact that the info is uploaded to a database and you are tracked on it when you present your QR code

for how long? a few months? You think that is plenty of time?

They gave it to pregnant women, did they test it on them to see what the effects were?

Have they tested it to see what kind of an effect it will have on unborn babies from 2 people who have taken the vaccine and and at some point will have children? something like that would take at least a year, but that was also skipped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PhantomHat

Jesus this forum is awful. Lads going for each others throats. Each side clearly has no respect for the other. Disparaging comments galore.

Tbf this is a conspiracy forum and maybe people should be let air their thoughts without the same characters ,seemingly living on the website, have their meat cleavers ready to pounce.

I understand people want to shoot down ill conceived ideas but this is like shooting fishing a barrel.

I pop on this forum to look at the 'craic ' every so often and it's funny how the conspiracy theory people were saying about chips being put in people. And what do ya know they get that right. At least admit they got that right when you said they were lunatics to think that would happen not that long ago. Instead it's bashed and normalised , ie pacemakers.

Lads if you have any dissenting opinions on this pandemic you are fair game in here.

interesting that the CDC is now withdrawing its request for the EUA of the PCR test, the whole thing this pandemic has hinged upon

Why would they need to do that?

I thought it was the gold standard

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Hoop66

"I understand people want to shoot down ill conceived ideas but this is like shooting fishing a barrel."

Because there are so many of them and it's so easy?

Lies and misinformation should be challenged no matter what the forum is. Not everyone is astute in knowing the forum is full of people deliberately peddling lies and misinformation. It is especially important they are challenged on public health issues.

Just a reminder that there are currently 80 cases with the High Court in Ireland from narcolepsy due to the Pandemrix vaccine

GSK had no liability and 3 cases have already been settled, 1 of these was 6yrs old, the other a teenager

Think very very carefully before going down this road with your child for the Covid vaccine

A company has no responsibility to make a reliable product if they are exempt from liability, let that sink in...!!!

Source please. Sorry to ask but you have already posted lies with a faked tweet image. So I’m sure I’ll be forgiven for my initial thoughts on everything you post is bull.

But as we've explained to you and you keep running away from, you are mis using those figures. Or more accurately, your grifters are misusing them and you are just parroting them.

Your guess is entirely wrong however as when I got my vaccines, I knew about that site, I knew about the actual potential side effects and yes, my GP did ask those types of questions before hand.

I did actual research. I didn't just read twitter.

Now, again, why are you lying about these figures?

Did you actually read the site you're getting them from or did you just read about it on twitter.

Thats good then that you had full informed consent, your GP is rare that he asked you many many questions and informed you of the ingredients, side effects, etc and you have done your research

You've nothing to worry about then

Yes. You are failing to demonstrate that any of your concerns are true.

You have to keep lying about your concerns and then run away when you are called out on them.

Why do you do this?

Be honest for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

According to a ‘recent study’ no doubt.

I get it now, the educated read the likes of the Irish Times and Guardian and are therefore superior.

Believe me, some of the most gullible and easily taken in people I’ve ever met are ‘educated’. They would believe anything.

But if you want to make outlandish and ridiculous conspiracy generalisations such as you posted that’s ok, we’re all entitled to our opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

a discussion with the likes of Lex Luthor is like trying to play tennis with a spongey cube .. no matter what way you play the ball it will bounce in a total different direction - in essence - impossible and pointless.

This is the conspiracy theories forum so I'd expect a fair degree of nonsense to be posted and accepted. Thankfully the vast majority of adults in this country are not being sucked in to the relentless attempts by a very vocal minority to spread disinformation.

Its a sort of bait and switch type of approach ... as soon as the piece of nonsense gets discredited .. ignore the fall out and come up with something else !!

But they aren't generalisations.

Lex believes that the vaccine is a plot by Bill Gates to depopulate the planet.

Do you believe this or not?

I've asked you to address this several times, but like other conspiracy theorists, you ignore things you can't deal with honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Well, Gates said that new vaccines and better health care would help reduce the population of the planet, perhaps you can tell me how lower infant mortality and people living longer due to better health care will decrease the population rather than increase it?

Thats the bit that has me baffled.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Ah no - plenty of studies been done that reached this conclusion. As they say, "do your research".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Hoop66

In simple terms people in developing countries have more children because they know some of them will die. If that threat is removed, through the use of vaccines, provision of clean water etc., then they are likely to have fewer children.

This is not esoteric knowledge. If you actually wanted to know why the Gates Foundation funds healthcare in developing countries, it's not hard to find.

Why are you pretending that it is?

He explains it in the video that your twitter grifters keep misrepresenting. You have not watched it and are only repeating what they told you without question.

So now you have reveal that you're full into this conspiracy nonsense and your earlier fence sitting was just an act.

Weird how that keeps happening...

"the fact that I said you would be tracked when you took their medicine but it was a ct?

have a think about it and just because it dissolves doesnt take away from the fact that the info is uploaded to a database and you are tracked on it when you present your QR code"

You're not explaining yourself very clearly, and you seem to be getting two things mixed up.

Are you claiming that the 'chips in pills' will be used to track you? Because if you are then there is no issue because the patient will already know, and will need to wear a little gadget that will detect the signal from chip in the pill when it reaches your stomach, and will communicate this to an app on your phone, which will tell the doctor or medical team you've taken your cancer medicine at the correct time, and haven't forgotten, or taken it twice, etc. And, by the way, the chips don't dissolve, they pass out via the toilet.

When you say the info is uploaded to a database and you are tracked when you present your QR code, what are you talking about? The chips in pills is for a medical team to monitor their patients medication, and nothing to do with QR codes or Covid passports, etc., if that's what you're suggesting?

And as regards Covid passports, or more correctly certs. Do you think these are used to track you? Do you realise that Covid certs are just like any paper cert, just they are very hard to forge. When someone reads them using an app they are not tracking you, the app just displays the info in the QR code, and can check that it's not forged due to its digital signature.

• Advertisement

"Have they tested it to see what kind of an effect it will have on unborn babies from 2 people who have taken the vaccine and and at some point will have children? something like that would take at least a year, but that was also skipped"

Who has ever suggested that vaccines will have an affect on children you subsequently have? And how would that work? Does Covid itself have an effect on children you might have?

Advertisement