Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,557 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You don't engage, you spout lies and when called out on them you accuse others of being paid to post or of being "bots" you then ignore the fact you have been called out on your lies and just post some more lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,991 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

94% of adults in this country are vaccinated, they've been rolled out worldwide. If no one can explain any conspiracy, how is it related to this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Like the other thread, this is just a dumping ground for misinformation and propaganda from conspiracy grifters and anti-vaxx con artists.

No one can provide a conspiracy theory because posters here only seem to be able to repeat what those people tell them. Those grifters don't provide a conspiracy theory because:

1. They all claim different often incompatible things. If they tried to outline a singular theory, it would contradict and conflict with other theorists and would most likely be obviously false and ridiculous.
    2. They purposefully avoid doing this so that they can shill their theories to as many gullible people as possible, and by keeping their claims vague and open, they can plugged into many different worldviews as need.
    3. And since posters here aren't being fed a complete coherent conspiracy theory, they can't repeat it. They are unwilling and unable to form their own theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I have no idea what you are after with this 4Bl thing, you need to address that to whoever made the post about it. Dont be a bully, and yes, Google is not a reliable search engine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Are you ok mate? you seem a little obsessed with my posts. Feel free to ignore me ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Shilock

I've told no lies, lies lies lies...

Is that all you can come up with ha ha you're something else.

Absolutely pathetic attempt at trying to get a point across.

You're obsessed with the conspirators. You can't get enough of the discussion. By you knocking them down it's probably good for your self-esteem. Rock on Timber....

More lies and I see the committee has come to join you on your crusade to crush the conspirators. They don't care about your insult's or accusations of lying. To them you're just a voice in the wind, hopping up and down like a bad tempered Jack Russell... yapping at the shadows... you're getting nowhere here :)

They're rather obsessed alright ha ha.

I haven't been here in age's and they're still derailing the thread. They are just trolling ye guy's and I think they're gone round and round in circles doing their best to score points .

But they keep kicking off side. They're a laughing stock to be honest :)

And more incoherent rambling and failed attempts to sound aloof and wise.

Yes you have told lies. So have your buddies.

But lets take seriously the guys claiming that the whole pandemic is a global communist plot?

Or take the guy who's claiming vaccinated people are magnetic seriously?

Or the guys who literally plugged his ears and threw a fit cause someone pointed out he said something?

Or should we wait for the dude who believes that the whole space program is fake to swing by again for his scheduled whinge session?

• Advertisement

Well it's up to them to discuss it, but playing whack a mole seriously derails the thread.

It seems like the non conspiracy theorists are as just pissing in the wind here. They're not listening to your rambling and calling them out etc. Have you had any of them saying ok I'm wrong, they haven't had a chance because they're ran out of here.

You don't get vegans here on board's doing their damnedest educating people who eat meat or going into the angling forum accusing people of torturing fish. No wonder the page is more popular with the non conspiracy theorists than the conspiracy theorists.

They're no danger to anyone, in ways they have a different world view. And yours sunshine is pretty narrow.

About vaccines safety for feck sake, they're no more effective than a Polo mint for eradication of covid or stopping the spread.

So in a way they are harmful as it gave a lot of people false confidence to go out and spread it like wildfire, you do realise that the unvaccinated and vaccinated are on par now with the ability to spread the virus...

Again, a rant with no substance.

And you demonstrate that your point isn't true in your own post.

You claim that conspiracy theories are harmless, yet at the same time repeat a lie that you have swallowed uncritically from conspiracy theorists.

The vaccines are effective. Claiming otherwise is a lie.

If people don't get the vaccine because they believe lies like that, then conspiracy theories have caused harm.

Aren't you the guy who literally started insulting people when they didn't agree with you? Calling them soya boys etc and referencing NPCs... Also you've lied here and elsewhere on the site, you're a pretty bad faith poster.

A conspiracy theorist who's being dishonest, hypocritical and also spouts far right wing buzz words?

I'm shocked.

Awe if it isn't Protonmike, trying to drag up the past again I see. Don't split an atom now and go all liberal SJW... lollygagging about my past is pointless. You've a thing about gay guy's like me who are moderate or not fitting into your leftists ideology. Another thing you've been chatting about my lifestyle on another thread.... shame on you. You're getting nowhere either. Just another moaning Michael.

And naturally giving your respectful responses.

Lies, hypocrisy and insults

The staple daily diet of your average conspiracy theorist.

You'd gain respect if you weren't trolling my post history and infractions. And slagging me off about being a moderate masculine gay man in an other page. As well as a few more of your gang picking on another non camp gay guy in the same page.... This is the conspiracy theorists page.

It has nothing to do with other threads etc, so we'll leave it there Mike..

Is that all you can muster, so myself and Kingmob were having a discussion where we weren't exactly hostile towards one another . He's not the worst and isn't easily offended, I get him and I've discussions like that with a good friend...it's just difference of opinions. He can take it he's a tough cookie and doesn't take anything personal. I respect Kingmob for that, he even brushed over the tit for tat and tried to disarm the discussion... which is a noble thing to do. Then you've to come in and derail it all :)

Only mentioned your history of lying and bad faith posting. On top of that, you have insulted posters whenever they call you out. In fact, at the moment you seem to have basically insulted any poster who questions theories. The only reason you rejoined the thread was to derail.

• Advertisement

Not derailing, just pointing out the facts.

Just think of it as a daily reminder to anyone new reading the thread, when a conspiracy theorist posts its gonna be one of the following

A lie

A selectively edited video

A meme

A lie

An insult

A lie

A link to some random persons blog

A link to a website, usually called something along the lines of "www.theteuthaboutvaxxines.com"

A promise to "reveal the truth" when they feel safe to do so

"DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!"

A lie.

That's basically conspiracy theorists in a nutshell.

You forgot complaints about NPCs and us all being soya milk. Wake up sheeple!

Just put me on ignore, problem solved. Follow the science, if something is getting to you just avoid it. It's quite simple really. A lot of us here slag eachothers views and opinions. Get over it Mike. I've got as much as I gave and rightly so I deserve to be slagged off or told I'm deluded or a liar if that's what people think I respect that. It doesn't mean that I dislike the poster it just means that we're freely being ourselves. This isn't a place for the faint hearted....

I get you Timberrrrr and I am not a conspiracy theorist, ok I get into the slagging a bit. But sometimes they have a point, maybe it's just we all have different points of views and blindspots.

There's a lot of talk about the vaccines being useless in fairness. I think they are not researched enough. In fairness a weed killer would take longer to test than these vaccines.

You have to realise I'm vaccinated myself but I don't trust the efficiency of them and the way it's divided people. Everyone now nearly had covid or are vaccinated...

Where do we go from here ?

Guys ignore that, it's just himself dragging up the past and acting out on a resentment. He'll get over it. I've no issue with ye in fairness. We clash but that soy thing was a metaphor that he is probably triggered by and creates his own version...

You don't follow science though, if anything you appear to be a part of the side that are entirely unscientific... Eg you previously said they antivaxxers aren't harming anyone but they actively are. Vulnerable people buy into antivax and have died as a result of doing so. So antivaxxers very much so need to be challenged over and over again.

Meanwhile certain posters such as yourself view the people who challenge them to be unfair in doing so. If the antivaxxers have the supposed facts, they should be happy to be challenged...

And the vast majority of those who have been vaccinated and contracted it haven't become seriously ill. Meanwhile the unvaccinated represent a disproportionate number of hospital cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Yes hide from the fact that you ignore the post I was replying to because you won’t challenge a fellow conspiracy theorist on their bullshit. Rather you’d pick up someone on their use of English which has been explained to you and you still beat the broken drum. You also claim bullying now. Woe be you being pulled up on the broken drum of shite.

Oh will you stop dragging up the past. We've moved on from it now. You're a bit deluded or part of the mass psychosis.

The vaccinated are all catching Covid when they're in contact.

It hasn't had any long term research, and we're the trial rat's.

So far we've the highest Covid case's and we've all been vaccinated. We can't blame that on the people who weren't vaccinated.

It's a jagged little pill that vaccine.... seems like the cure and now the cause....

The past was literally earlier today... You've also ignored the overall point. Those getting critically ill from COVID tend to be more likely to be unvaccinated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,991 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The vaccines are working, are overwhelmingly safe, the amounts of deaths/injuries from the vaccines are extremely low (in which time they've saved countless lives), most of the world is getting vaccinated.

It's not a "jagged little pill", that argument is just an extension of pedantic anti-vax whataboutery that has been around since Smallpox. But I suspect you know all this, and I also suspect you are probably double or triple vaccinated yourself.

Anyway is there any conspiracy to any of this? Or is this new account just here to have fun playing the conspiracy theorist supporter on this forum ;)

Advertisement