Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputable driveway Companies

Options
  • 23-04-2021 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    Keen to get our driveway redone this summer - tarmac and granite surround. Can any of you recommend a reputable company?
    Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I used Mitchell Mcadam - did a great job. That is the only experience of tarmac I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

A few done in my area by Kilcroney paving. Don't know about price, but they look very well.

http://www.kilcroneypaving.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Cheers folks,
    A neighbour here got there's done by QualityDrivewaysDublin that made us a bit jealous. I emailed them but their email was full which is never a good sign hence the thread,
    Will contact the 2 above,
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

budhabob wrote: »
    ... I emailed them but their email was full which is never a good sign...
    I'd usually consider that to be a good sign as it usually means that they are busy and not sitting around waiting for work to come in via email. (Would you not telephone them?).

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd usually consider that to be a good sign as it usually means that they are busy and not sitting around waiting for work to come in via email. (Would you not telephone them?).

Eh, email being full implies either an utterly awful bargain-basement provider stuck in the mid-00s, or someone who never looks at their email. If you're not going to read it, don't offer it as an option because it shows you're sloppy in at least some bits of your business.

Its is never, ever, ever a good sign.

• Advertisement
Advertisement