Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The F%$King notions of some people

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭corner of hells

commit treason and defect from your country to a terrorist gang. When it all falls apart you get brought home safe and free but the country you betrayed. Get bail and free legal aid then get pantsy because you aren't allowed to travel to another country while on bail

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/isis-bride-accused-lisa-smith-fights-ban-on-her-crossing-border-into-the-north-40346468.html

stage a protest during a pandemic and breaking into someone elses property refusing to leave then criticize the police response to your crimes

https://twitter.com/paulmurphy_TD?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

get caught trying to murder some one and its the fault of the person who stops you

https://www.independent.ie/videos/police-fatally-shoot-black-teenage-girl-in-ohio-as-floyd-verdict-announced-40338520.html

politicians celebrities' organizations , christ even football clubs , when they make a mistake its always some one elses fault and no one will take responsibility for f*%iking up ?

is personal responsibility no longer a thing ? is no one ashamed of their actions anymore ?
    another sign of evolution being reversed

Your post is like a mad mans shiite , all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

is personal responsibility no longer a thing ? is no one ashamed of their actions anymore ?

Depends on who you talk to, Yes it exist for most people.

For the scumbags it doesnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,285 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Your post is like a mad mans shiite , all over the place.

But the poster hits the nail on the head

Nobody wants to take responsibility for fooking anything

And it’s what is very wrong with society.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Much as I agree with you OP, there isn't a clear line to discuss here except some people are daft cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

On an island full of **** and entitled waster supporters, Paul Murphy is the king of them all

• Advertisement

• Some of the Debenhams crowd and their supporters sound like absolute eejits. They'd be better spending their time moving on trying to find careers rather than abusing the Gardaí.

No surprise Murphy and Paddy Holohan showing support.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Current Affairs is all getting a bit old men shouting at clouds these days

• Registered Users Posts: 23,759 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Your post is like a mad mans shiite

big-bang-theory-penny-WHAT-gif.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

another sign of evolution being reversed

Sometimes I wish that the same 7-8 blokes on here giving out about the same old rubbish, and thanking each others posts like clockwork, would just start a Whats App group and leave the rest of us to it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭NSAman

As opposed to Greens shouting at everyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭KeepItLight

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Sometimes I wish that the same 7-8 blokes on here giving out about the same old rubbish, and thanking each others posts like clockwork, would just start a Whats App group and leave the rest of us to it

Do you not get the irony of telling people who you don't agree with to leave a discussion board and join a whatsapp group?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭RulesOfNature

Grumble grumble grumble

Do you not get the irony of telling people who you don't agree with to leave a discussion board and join a whatsapp group?

I'm already in a Whats App group about irony. It's mostly Alanis Morrisette memes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,148 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

With Alan Rickman providing commentary on the memes I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

I'm already in a Whats App group about irony. It's mostly Alanis Morrisette memes

I bet all of you laugh like drains at each others witty ripostes

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭French Toast

Having read the title, I assumed this thread would be about patio decking, hot tubs, shopping holidays to NYC, that kind of "notions."

Honestly thought the Boom was back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I know a creche named "Little Harvard"

#notions

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭KeepItLight

Having read the title, I assumed this thread would be about patio decking, hot tubs, shopping holidays to NYC, that kind of "notions."

Honestly thought the Boom was back.

I, for one, hate all the transparent marketing trying to drum up artificial demand for tat nobody would normally want, like capterpillar cakes, or ****e quality furniture from LiDL.

"Y is brining X back this Summer and people #can'tcope" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Always.

He used to be much more involved but he's much less HANS-on these days.

Because he's dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

In any sensible country paul murphy would be in prison with his jobstown yob mob for trapping a woman in a car,

The debenhams workers would have been watercannoned out of the way to allow stock removal

Lisa smith would have been left to rot in the isis hellhole she defected to

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I know a creche named "Little Harvard"

#notions

im not sure if its a chain or if i know the same one and knowing some of the people who work there and send their kids there its fairly safe to say no one there is going to Harvard

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

So she's saying she's British ,why the feck did we bring her back here then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

The debenhams workers would have been watercannoned out of the way to allow stock removal

A genuine question for you... Have you ever felt a shred of empathy for anyone less fortunate than yourself? I really hope it's just some kind of sad 'Internet hard man' act and not indicative of your actual character.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

.anon. wrote: »
    A genuine question for you... Have you ever felt a shred of empathy for anyone less fortunate than yourself? I really hope it's just some kind of sad 'Internet hard man' act and not indicative of your actual character.

Those people have the resources to sit in their arses for months holding out for a doubly fat redundancy cheque, they are much more ‘fortunate’ than I

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Madeoface

Paul Murphy.

Pulp wrote a song about him. 'Common people'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

It is about as effective as voting.

🙈🙉🙊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Those people have the resources to sit in their arses for months holding out for a doubly fat redundancy cheque, they are much more ‘fortunate’ than I

That doesn't answer the question, but it does give a good insight into your mindset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

A virtual Gulag of sorts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

.anon. wrote: »

I'll answer that one Carol.

No.

Just like I'm sure they couldn't care less about me an my issues.

Advertisement