Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filter payments in

Options
  • 23-04-2021 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi

Using the app can I filter all transactions into my accounts from one source.
    Ie if I wanted a list of payments in from my employer one after another.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

EddieN75 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Hi EddieN75,

Thanks for checking this with us today.

On 365, you can filter by direct debits/credits, however not from an individual source such as an employer. We appreciate your interest in this service and will certainly share your feedback with our development team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Hi

Thanks
    Hi EddieN75,

Thanks for checking this with us today.

On 365, you can filter by direct debits/credits, however not from an individual source such as an employer. We appreciate your interest in this service and will certainly share your feedback with our development team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard
    It is not possible to filter lodgements as I have been flagged for some time (and now beinng ignored :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

Little A wrote: »
    It is not possible to filter lodgements as I have been flagged for some time (and now beinng ignored :confused:

I was able to filter the debit/credit like was advised. Took a bit of scrolling but found what I was looking for.
    Thanks

It's nice having the speak to bank of Ireland on boards. Handy for the little questions that you have but nobody to answer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Little A wrote: »

I was able to filter the debit/credit like was advised. Took a bit of scrolling but found what I was looking for.
    Thanks

It's nice having the speak to bank of Ireland on boards. Handy for the little questions that you have but nobody to answer!
    Hi Eddie, thanks for getting back in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're delighted to hear that you found what you were looking for. 

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us here or on any of our social media platforms and we'd be more than happy to help as best as we can. 

Take care, Eve 

Advertisement