Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Not sure if most people are more upset that he apparently assaulted two women, or that he had an (I'm assuming consensual) affair with his brother's significant other. ?

I hope he is found guilty even if he didn’t assault them.

I'm not sure that you want despotism to become a legal precedent.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,335 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

humberklog wrote: »
    Ah hang on. The story is bad enough without the need for changing reality.

A 21 year old woman is not a kid.

Yeah, and she played her part too.

It's gas. Some people think that sex is something that a man does to a woman and she has absolutely no decision in the process.

This isn't excusing Giggs for what he did with his brothers wife. But she was no innocent bystander either.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Great timing for a compo payout - he only sold his mansion for 3 million yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I hope he is found guilty even if he didn’t assault them.

Hopefully they'll stick a few murders on him too..and Shergar. He's some b*ll*x, I bet he ate poor Shergar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

humberklog wrote: »
    Ah hang on. The story is bad enough without the need for changing reality.

A 21 year old woman is not a kid.

He was 30. She was 21.

He was Ryan Giggs.

It was his brothers Mrs.

He’s a ****.

Shocked to hear pregnant women might enjoy consensual sex, albeit in tawdry circumstances with an inlaw.

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    He was 30. She was 21.

He was Ryan Giggs.

He’s a ****.

But if she was 22 then you'd be alright with it? half age + 7?

Overheal wrote: »
    I'm not sure that you want despotism to become a legal precedent.

I would find the injustice just deserts for a bollocks like him.

Imagine having the mindset to say it’s her fault too.

What planet are they on?? I don’t give a **** about her. He went after his brother wife & had sex with her when she was heavily pregnant. What kinda person does that?

He could of had any bird he wanted.

He makes John Terry look like mother Theresa

She was a cúnt too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

As a Welsh man united fan Mark Hughes and Ryan Giggs were my idols growing up .....

The only 2 I have names on shirts.... the giggs one will never see light of day again .... I was gutted when Hughes went to manage city but ill forgive him for that .... I watched Marks pod cast on mutv a few weeks ago and id still have huge respect for guy....

Giggs on other hand was a genius on the pitch... but a complete scum bag in reality .

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

He was 30. She was 21.

He was Ryan Giggs.

It was his brothers Mrs.

He’s a ****.
    She was a tramp as much as him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

He makes John Terry look like mother Theresa

I'm sorry but as much as I absolutly hate John Terry I have to admit you have a very valid point....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

Say what you like about the man, but his yoga video worked wonders for my stiff joints.
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fwww.satujam.com%2Fdata%2F2015%2F11%2Fryan-giggs.jpg%3Fresize%3D634%252C900&f=1&nofb=1

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Weird guy, he acts like some guy who lives in a housing estate but has a flash car.

I mean the guy is a multi millionaire, move to the Med, date a 25 year super model, easy life.

Say what you like about the man, but his yoga video worked wonders for my stiff joints.
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fwww.satujam.com%2Fdata%2F2015%2F11%2Fryan-giggs.jpg%3Fresize%3D634%252C900&f=1&nofb=1

That's the sort of forehead they cast on Star Trek if I'm being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Did it actually ?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

I remember something in a newspaper in the 90's about him assaulting his partner at the time. I guess that never went beyond allegations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭dubrov

Always thought his interviews were similar to Tiger Woods.
    Very straight laced and to the point.

Almost too clean cut!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Model professional sports star.

But sadly he is too fond of the women. Thats ultimately his downfall.

Hes charged now, so be interesting to see what comes out in court.

His career is done now. United dodged a bullet letting him go when they did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

is it safe for pregnant woman to have sex up to a certain stage , like can you make love to a pregnant woman in her very late stages of pregnancy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Laurenf35

The problem with Arsenal is they always try to walk it into the net

is it safe for pregnant woman to have sex up to a certain stage , like can you make love to a pregnant woman in her very late stages of pregnancy ?

Bit off topic? Asking for a friend?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Bit off topic? Asking for a friend?

no myself actually. met a girl recently and she's just broken up with her fella of 10 years, she's heavily pregnant so we're taking it slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

Ah lord. This is a complicated one for me

My heart stopped getting that news alert on the mobile.

Loved giggsy as a player - one of our all time greats

number 11 on the wing he was some man

scored some unreal goals over the years.

He was one of the players I wanted to be

I was a decent player in the school ...

but hadn’t an arses roar of a chance of his god given talent

Sir Alec said giggsy would cause defenders to get twisted blood haha

But as much as I liked him as a player I have always felt ....hmmm how do I put this...

I guess just to go right ahead and say it

I always felt there was something not quite right about him personality wise.

Something off

Especially all the different issues with women that he has had. A bad apple in the barrell as they say.

So just now I see He’s just issued a statement denying all the allegations

I’ll keep an eye on the case, he’s on his own for now but will watch the verdict with interest

Our? What part of Manchester are you from?

no myself actually. met a girl recently and she's just broken up with her fella of 10 years, she's heavily pregnant so we're taking it slow.

Are you related to her ex? Is she actually his ex or is she still with him? Are you a welsh sport star?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

Why? and with Covid going on how? Her hormones are undoubtedly all over the place and she is using you as some sort of vengence on her recent ex.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Sure, just be safe and wrap up, don't want to be getting her pregnant again. The bigger fetus tends to eat the smaller ones.

Mimon wrote: »
    Why? and with Covid going on how? Her hormones are undoubtedly all over the place and she is using you as some sort of vengence on her recent ex.

when I say broke up, he died . wasn't COVID related tho he'd heart complaints all his life. 46, only a young man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Obviously never met the bloke but I get the impression (guess) that he's someone whose wealth has gone to his head years ago and the self-importance of that gives him a carte-blanche attitude to life where he thinks he can do what he likes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement