Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

is it safe for pregnant woman to have sex up to a certain stage , like can you make love to a pregnant woman in her very late stages of pregnancy ?

Some couples use female orgasm as a way to bring on labour actually!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭lalababa

Scum, had a threesome with his brothers wife and fetus.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

lalababa wrote: »

Was she not also there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭lalababa

Overheal wrote: »
    Was she not also there?

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,317 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Crazy that he was given the Wales job after what he did to his brother.

Then again they named an airport after that woman beater George Best. he was good at football so its ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Model professional sports star.

But sadly he is too fond of the women. Thats ultimately his downfall.

Hes charged now, so be interesting to see what comes out in court.

His career is done now. United dodged a bullet letting him go when they did.

I'd argue that he's not fond of women at all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Overheal wrote: »
    That's the sort of forehead they cast on Star Trek if I'm being honest.

Get the lugs enlarged and you'd have one of the Ferengi ready to roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Curse These Metal Hands

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    He is guilty of worse. Vile human being

Guilty of worse than assault and coercive control against women? What are you referring to? If its the affair then that's an idiotic post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Guilty of worse than assault and coercive control against women? What are you referring to? If its the affair then that's an idiotic post.

Ripping off his shirt after scoring that goal against Arsenal was tough to look at.

I think they made it a yellow card offence shortly after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Curse These Metal Hands

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Ripping off his shirt after scoring that goal against Arsenal was tough to look at.

I think they made it a yellow card offence shortly after.

It was an ungodly amount of hair, in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

lalababa wrote: »

Reminds me of a bit out of that book, Trainspotting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭gypsy79

Is he still Wales manager??

Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

A perfect left winger and model professional but a terrible human

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

He's no or never was a ronaldo in the looks department,I bet he kept close eyes on ronaldo at player wife's presentation club events to make sure he wasn't away riding he's wants

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Apparently, he assaulted his ex-girlfriend, Davinia Taylor, back in 1997. One article says he broke her nose, another says he punched her in the stomach. She briefly talks about Giggs in this interview from 1998, but she didn't mention anything about being assaulted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Oranage2 wrote: »
    A perfect left winger and model professional but a terrible human

I've met great taxidermists, doctors, priests, teachers and politicians before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

his brother's missus seems to be irrelevant in all that shenanigans ,despite being just as culpable .. takes two as the saying goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

He was so good at kicking a football that I think it all balances out really

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Between the undoubtedly true assault and his affair with his brother's pregnant wife, it's clear that Giggs was never that great a player and certainly a dreadful manager.

Overrated.

The argument that him being a real dickhead off the pitch somehow retrospectively diminishes his achievements on the pitch doesn't make any sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

An overrated footballer and an overrated human being.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44 Loverlyhorse

osarusan wrote: »
    The argument that him being a real dickhead off the pitch somehow retrospectively diminishes his achievements on the pitch doesn't make any sense.

Depends on what qualities you think a "great player" should have. Loyalty, integrity, not being a disgusting person etc. might be on that list for the above poster.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Crazy that he was given the Wales job after what he did to his brother.

Then again they named an airport after that woman beater George Best. he was good at football so its ok.

'They' also named an airport in Liverpool after another notorious female abuser and prime scumbag, and an airport in New York after a notorious womaniser.

If you were good at something and made millions/billions for other people with your talent or influence, it didn't really matter what way you treated the ladies.

Thankfully that's changing, but even in this thread, the majority of condemnations are about what he did to his brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

Apparently, he assaulted his ex-girlfriend, Davinia Taylor, back in 1997. One article says he broke her nose, another says he punched her in the stomach. She briefly talks about Giggs in this interview from 1998, but she didn't mention anything about being assaulted.

Yeah that was what I was thinking of in my previous post. There was a photo of her in the paper looking quite battered and like het nose might have been broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

his brother's missus seems to be irrelevant in all that shenanigans ,despite being just as culpable .. takes two as the saying goes.

Well two as bad as each other in this scenario her being culpable doesn't let him off the hook so is irrelevant.

Also, I'm pretty sure only one of them went on to be shown as an abuser and coercer of women. Apologies if she is doing the same to men but I'd imagine we would have heard from people who want to excuse him by blaming her.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

She was a tramp as much as him

Completely

Takes 2 to tango

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Model professional sports star.

But sadly he is too fond of the women. Thats ultimately his downfall.

Hes charged now, so be interesting to see what comes out in court.

His career is done now. United dodged a bullet letting him go when they did.

Never forget Brian cloughs management technique

1 of the first questions he would ask when he was thinking of buying a player is to say

What’s his vice. Wine women or gambling

And clough would tailor his management style to deal with whatever it was.

Tony EH wrote: »
    Yeah, and she played her part too.

It's gas. Some people think that sex is something that a man does to a woman and she has absolutely no decision in the process.

This isn't excusing Giggs for what he did with his brothers wife. But she was no innocent bystander either.

Well said. It's weird the way some are going on... like women are mindless blobs.

Well said.

regarding The affair he had with his brothers wife

For all we the public know, she was instigating the whole thing.

We don’t know is my point.

Some ppl acting as if the woman involved was like a bag of spuds with no free will

Life ain’t a fairytale folks

He always had a sleeveen look about him, all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,852 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I've met great taxidermists, doctors, priests, teachers and politicians before.

Of those 5 professions, I'd wager that If it hadn't been for the football, RG would perhaps have most likely taken up the taxidermy rather than the other 4.

Especially given that he was fairly on-the-ball about stuffing his brother's missus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement