Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icb crif 4 score

• 23-04-2021 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Applied for credit check with ICB don't seem to have any marks against me, wouldn't expect any as have always made repayments. Howver, i think what i have is CRIF 4 score 527. I cannot see if anywhere if this is good/bad/indifferent? I know it says what the highest and lowest are, but doesn't seem to mention anything in between. Can anyone shed any light on how this score looks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 Dream123

It’s better than average / good

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭IamTheWalrus95

Dream123 wrote: »
    It’s better than average / good

Any idea why it’s not better if all loans complete, no missed payments?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 Dream123

Could be any number of reasons (I don’t think they share the detail of how the score is calculated) but the vast majority of people with loans will have kept them paid on time

Probably depends on whether your loans are current (versus older and paid off) and whether you have had a lot of loans. May also be the type of lending - e.g. people with an up to date mortgage probably rate better than people with just an up to date small loan

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Applied for credit check with ICB don't seem to have any marks against me, wouldn't expect any as have always made repayments. Howver, i think what i have is CRIF 4 score 527. I cannot see if anywhere if this is good/bad/indifferent? I know it says what the highest and lowest are, but doesn't seem to mention anything in between. Can anyone shed any light on how this score looks?

Your CCR report will carry more weight with lenders these days as reporting agencies are legally obliged to report all unsettled debt regardless of the time interval.

Advertisement