Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Players Networth

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

YFlyer wrote: »
    Did you ask Steve if he knew Justin Edinburgh?

Steve a Rushden and Diamonds fan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

tipptom wrote: »

Thought he was a Leyton Orient director through Matchroom.

Had to look up that name. He is Charlton as far as I know.

Was the last snooker player to win BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Surprise that Hendry or O'Sullivan haven't won it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Had to look up that name. He is Charlton as far as I know.

Was the last snooker player to win BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Surprise that Hendry or O'Sullivan haven't won it.

Whats the reference to Justin Edinburgh?

Whats the reference to Justin Edinburgh?

Leyton Orient and Spurshero played Davis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Leyton Orient and Spurshero played Davis.

Was that in the Cockney Classic?

Was that in the Cockney Classic?

Don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

Tomaldo wrote: »
    Ah, poor Willie, he lost a lot gambling, maybe that caused his hair-loss, before leukaemia took him.

Willy Thorne or mr maximum wasn’t such a nice bloke if ya do A bit of research on him....he comes across as nice as mother Teresa/Niall Quinn in the media but there was a apparently ‘a darker side’ to him......!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

Did you ask Steve if he knew Justin Edinburgh?

No I didn’t . Poor Justin went out like a light. Steve was a pure gent for the hour I was lucky enough to spend in his company . Wouldn’t say there’s a bad bone in him and enjoy his analysis always.

spurshero wrote: »
    No I didn’t . Poor Justin went out like a light. Steve was a pure gent for the hour I was lucky enough to spend in his company . Wouldn’t say there’s a bad bone in him and enjoy his analysis always.

Thanks SH.

Was sad about Justin.

Steve is interesting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

Thanks SH.

Was sad about Justin.

Steve is interesting?

Ya interesting . Probaly seemed a bit awkwardly shy if ya get me . I would say in general day to day He’s a quiet man personality type . But seemed very nice . Listen I was lucky enough to spend about an hour in his company I’m not claiming to know him or anything .

spurshero wrote: »
    Ya interesting . Probaly seemed a bit awkwardly shy if ya get me . I would say in general day to day He’s a quiet man personality type . But seemed very nice . Listen I was lucky enough to spend about an hour in his company I’m not claiming to know him or anything .

Ok fair enough. Didn't get to know his jazz collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Tomaldo

Would have thought Chas and Dave got the record sales?
    you're probably correct, it is/was unusual to see snooker players on Top of the Pops, they're not One Direction but if Barry Hearn could do that he might have made more money than Brian Epstein or Simon Cowell.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Tomaldo

Asdfgh2020 wrote: »
    Willy Thorne or mr maximum wasn’t such a nice bloke if ya do A bit of research on him....he comes across as nice as mother Teresa/Niall Quinn in the media but there was a apparently ‘a darker side’ to him......!

I tried but all I could see was that he borrowed money from people "he shouldn't have" and tributes from Lineker and The Rocket saying he was a lovely man.

Advertisement