Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of growing a Beard

Options
  • 24-04-2021 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭

And am wondering if there is a App that would allow me to see what a beard would suit my face??? As take a screenshot and allow me to ‘superinpose ‘ a beard etc.

Have tried some styles myself by shaving off bits here and there and have been told ‘that doesn’t suit you’. So end up shaving off again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭eddie

Masala wrote: »
    And am wondering if there is a App that would allow me to see what a beard would suit my face??? As take a screenshot and allow me to ‘superinpose ‘ a beard etc.

Have tried some styles myself by shaving off bits here and there and have been told ‘that doesn’t suit you’. So end up shaving off again.

Dont listen to somebody else opinion on what "suits" you ... grow what YOU like.

Advertisement