Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Police officer stabbed to death in France

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭jmreire

biko wrote: »
    No probs.

Your point doesn't stand because white and Islamic isn't opposites.
    In fact one of the most know Islamists was a white Swedish convert, Mikael Skramo. Mikael had 7 children that he orphaned and that was left in caliphate after he was killed in Baghouz.
    The children are now in Sweden under the care of their white grandmother Umm Hamza, known IS recruiter "The Slaughterer", so they will turn out just fine...

Even in Ireland the most famous IS terrorist is white, Lisa Smith.
    And why not? The isis brand was marketed worldwide. And got worldwide recruits. Their media campaigns were good..very good, as we have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No probs.

Your point doesn't stand because white and Islamic isn't opposites.
    In fact one of the most know Islamists was a white Swedish convert, Mikael Skramo. Mikael had 7 children that he orphaned and that was left in caliphate after he was killed in Baghouz.
    The children are now in Sweden under the care of their white grandmother Umm Hamza, known IS recruiter "The Slaughterer", so they will turn out just fine...

Even in Ireland the most famous IS terrorist is white, Lisa Smith.

Proving the point that immigration isn't the problem and radicalisation is. The only way to stop this would be to shut down the Internet and every single mosque in the west and that's not going to happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Proving the point that immigration isn't the problem and radicalisation is. The only way to stop this would be to shut down the Internet and every single mosque in the west and that's not going to happen!
    Without immigration, no radicalisation.
    Poland and Hungary have zero Islamic white terrorists, and they have the internet too.

Poland and Hungary have zero white terrorists, and they have the internet too.

So are you saying that the two mentioned above were radicalised by immigrants? Can you post your evidence for this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Jeremy Sproket

How is her gender a material fact in this situation?

• Advertisement

How is her gender a material fact in this situation?

They get to wring thier hands a little extra hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Jeremy Sproket

They get to wring thier hands a little extra hard.

If the police officer was male, I doubt the thread title would read "Male Police officer stabbed to death in France".

If the police officer was male, I doubt the thread title would read "Male Police officer stabbed to death in France".

The poor victim wasn't a police officer either but hey, clickbait headlines are all about getting the likes.

Poland and Hungary have zero white terrorists, and they have the internet too.

And another strange thing about all this radicalism being the fault of the wests involvement in the middle east etc. Since 2014, the Russians have been killing the enemies of the regime... in their thousands, and all or mainly Muslims, yet no pushback from the Muslim world, nada, zilch. Not one terrorist attack on the Russian mainland.(not counting Chechnya, which is a seperate case. ) I wonder why?

jmreire wrote: »
    And another strange thing about all this radicalism being the fault of the wests involvement in the middle east etc. Since 2014, the Russians have been killing the enemies of the regime... in their thousands, and all or mainly Muslims, yet no pushback from the Muslim world, nada, zilch. Not one terrorist attack on the Russian mainland.(not counting Chechnya, which is a seperate case. ) I wonder why?

So you're discounting the Beslan theatre ?attack

What about the Moscow metro bombings?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Moscow_Metro_bombings

Or what about the Volgograd bus bombing?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2013_Volgograd_bus_bombing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I wonder what the relationship between french police and the muslim community is like.

This is awful of course. But why do muslims see the french police as an enemy?

Perhaps now is not the time to mention the above though.

So you're discounting the Beslan theatre ?attack

What about the Moscow metro bombings?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Moscow_Metro_bombings

Or what about the Volgograd bus bombing?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2013_Volgograd_bus_bombing

Nope read my post again, the part where it says "Chechnya Excepted". and these terrorist attacks were all Chechnya related. These were internal Russian issues. The current or since 2014 Russian activities concern the middle east, where western interference is being blamed for all of the trouble there ( and it's true too, in the main, but Syria was a home grown civil war no western involvement ) But here and now, with Russian actively engaged attacking and killing the opponents of the regime who are mainly Muslims. And like I mentioned, no widespread protests or criticism from the Muslim world, let alone middle east terrorist attacks in Moscow or elsewhere in Russia. Not even isis.

Nope read my post again, the part where it says "Chechnya Excepted". and these terrorist attacks were all Chechnya related. These were internal Russian issues. The current or since 2014 Russian activities concern the middle east, where western interference is being blamed for all of the trouble there ( and it's true too, in the main, but Syria was a home grown civil war no western involvement ) But here and now, with Russian actively engaged attacking and killing the opponents of the regime who are mainly Muslims. And like I mentioned, no widespread protests or criticism from the Muslim world, let alone middle east terrorist attacks in Moscow or elsewhere in Russia. Not even isis.

No they were not
    The bombing was committed by Naida Asiyalova, a 30-year-old fugitive from the Republic of Dagestan. Asiyalova was the wife of Dmitry Sokolov, a 21-year-old Russian explosives expert and convert to Islam[7] who originally hailed from Krasnoyarsk, although shortly before he had converted to Islam, his family had relocated to Moscow. Following his conversion to Islam, Sokolov adopted the name Abdul Jabbar. Asiyalova was originally from Makhachkala, the capital city of Dagestan in the North Caucasus.

No they were not
    Yes I know Mahachkala and Dagestan, I have been there.Its part of the North Caucasus, and these attacks are nothing to do with the present situation in the middle east. They are all aimed at Putin's Government. There was another one in Nalchick in which 2 policemen were killed during a raid on their weapons store.Also Islam inspired, local Wahabbis. On the other hand, Putin backed by Yeltsin came to power on the back of some mysterious bombings in Moscow..which at the time were blamed on Chechans. A 3rd bombing was foiled by the residents of apartment block when they caught the bomber, a member of Yeltsins KGB, who claimed to be testing the security of the building.Vladimir keeps a tight rein on his Russian Islamists

Yes I know Mahachkala and Dagestan, I have been there.Its part of the North Caucasus, and these attacks are nothing to do with the present situation in the middle east. They are all aimed at Putin's Government. There was another one in Nalchick in which 2 policemen were killed during a raid on their weapons store.Also Islam inspired, local Wahabbis. On the other hand, Putin backed by Yeltsin came to power on the back of some mysterious bombings in Moscow..which at the time were blamed on Chechans. A 3rd bombing was foiled by the residents of apartment block when they caught the bomber, a member of Yeltsins KGB, who claimed to be testing the security of the building.Vladimir keeps a tight rein on his Russian Islamists

OK, so it's only islam/Muslims when it suits your agenda :pac:
    In March 2010 suicide bombings were carried out by two women who were aligned with Caucasus Emirate and Al-Qaeda. The terrorist attack happened during the morning rush hour of March 29, 2010, at two stations of the Moscow Metro (Lubyanka and Park Kultury), with roughly 40 minutes interval between. At least 40 people were killed, and over 100 injured.
    The Caucasus Emirate (Chechen: Имарат Кавказ Imarat Kavkaz (IK); Russian: Кавказский Эмират Kavkazskiy Emirat), also known as the Caucasian Emirate or Emirate of Caucasus, was a terrorist Jihadist organisation active in rebel-held parts of Syria and previously in the southwestern region of the Russian Federation. Its intention was to expel the Russian presence from the North Caucasus and to establish an independent Islamic emirate in the region
    In December 2013, two separate suicide bombings a day apart targeted mass transportation in the city of Volgograd, in the Volgograd Oblast of Southern Russia, killing 34 people overall, including both perpetrators who were aligned to Caucasus Emirate and Vilayat Dagestan. The attacks followed a bus bombing carried out in the same city two months earlier.
    Vilayat Dagestan (Province of Dagestan, Russian: Вилайят Дагестан, Vilayyat Dagestan), formerly known as Shariat Jamaat, was an Islamist Jihadist group based in the Russian republic of Dagestan and is part of the Caucasus Emirate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Marco23d wrote: »
    The posts on this thread are unbelievable, I'm not even going to argue with the likes of this misplaced hatred towards Islamic culture I'll leave you lot to it.

I'm sure the vast majority of people in Ireland don't think like this and it's just people have found a thread about a terror attack to let out their hatred.

f79b285b5743241fdb5f0d029f503b6bc4f2fd20

Its right to be wary of such an ideology.

WrenBoy wrote: »
    f79b285b5743241fdb5f0d029f503b6bc4f2fd20

Its right to be wary of such an ideology.

Yeah I know what you mean

Westbor-Baptist.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=webp&quality=75

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

I wonder what the relationship between french police and the muslim community is like.

This is awful of course. But why do muslims see the french police as an enemy?

Perhaps now is not the time to mention the above though.

Even the French see them as an enemy. It’s very very different to the Gardai ..

Not that this was a motivator in this case

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Cordell

No matter how hard you try to compare that horrible radicalisation of a child to a deranged karen, the fact still remains that one radicalisation is local and not really serios in size and consequences, and the other one is imported and ever expanding and already killed hundreds, including children, in the recent years in Europe.

Cordell wrote: »
    No matter how hard you try to compare that horrible radicalisation of a child to a deranged karen, the fact still remains that one radicalisation is local and not really serios in size and consequences, and the other one is imported and ever expanding and already killed hundreds, including children, in the recent years in Europe.

The difference is the child probably doesn't even understand the sign he is holding whereas the woman clearly knows what she is saying.

You probably see nothing wrong with these placards either

120807100010-rottman-westboro-protest-live-video.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The difference is the child probably doesn't even understand the sign he is holding whereas the woman clearly knows what she is saying.

Hmm...a small cult of less than a hundred people versus a viewpoint that is common across a relgion that makes up 25 per cent of the worlds population, including nations that will sentence people to death for blasphemy.

Those are very slim straws to grasp.

Bambi wrote: »
    Hmm...a small cult of less than a hundred people versus a viewpoint that is common across a relgion that makes up 25 per cent of the worlds population, including nations that will sentence people to death for blasphemy.

Those are very slim straws to grasp.

When was the last time Islam/Muslims affected your life?

When was the last time Christianity/christians affected your life?

I guarantee the first has never affected you

I guarantee the second has affected you

But hey.....De Mooslims are gonna get us all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

I'd hazard a guess that the parents of the child, who are taking pictures of him/her know what the sign means. Im sure they are instilling the virtues of assimilation and tolerance in the next generation. That was in Australia by the way.
    The WBC are a small group of fame seeking loonies no one likes or listens to.
    "You probably see nothing wrong with the placards" what a silly thing to say, It wouldnt be fair to say that you agree with isis.

Seriously, that is how you defend it? Having children waving death threats is ok as long as they don't understand it? Do we forget that a young one already acted on this particular message?
    There's plenty wrong and the woman is obviously deranged, but at least she's not abusing her child.

Seriously, that is how you defend it? Having children waving death threats is ok as long as they don't understand it? Do we forget that a young one already acted on this particular message?

There's plenty wrong and the woman is obviously deranged, but at least she's not abusing her child.

Oops

Westboro-in-KCMO.jpg

abc_2020_2_111125_wg.jpg

Oops

Westboro-in-KCMO.jpg

oops indeed.\
    So, are you trying to say that they're all the same, muslims and deranged karens? Because I'm not going to disagree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As crazy as the Westboro Baptist Church is (the pics posted by Timber) they have no worldwide network and have not killed anyone.
    On the other hand two men were caught trying to kill the WBC leader by a bombing his daughter's house.

ISIS on the other hand have had children execute prisoners.
    If some people could have their way then those same children would be brought to Europe and attend school with your kids.

oops indeed.\
    So, are you trying to say that they're all the same, muslims and deranged karens? Because I'm not going to disagree :)

I'm saying anyone who uses kids to get hate messages across should have those kids taken from them. You see this as defending terrorism, I'm not, I'm defending the vast vast vast majority of muslims who want nothing to do with radical islam.

As crazy as the Westboro Baptist Church is (the pics posted by Timber) they have no worldwide network and have not killed anyone.
    On the other hand two men were caught trying to kill the WBC leader by a bombing his daughter's house.

ISIS on the other hand have had children execute prisoners.
    If some people could have their way then those same children would be brought to Europe and attend school with your kids.

Are ISIS the only people to use child soldiers this way?

• Advertisement

I'm saying anyone who uses kids to get hate messages across should have those kids taken from them. You see this as defending terrorism, I'm not, I'm defending the vast vast vast majority of muslims who want nothing to do with radical islam.

Defending a woman having her child holding up a death threat it's quite a strange way of defending them as non radicals.
    Are ISIS the only people to use child soldiers this way?

Again, a very strange defending of muslims, by suggesting there are others just as bad as them.
    And to answer your question, there may be others, and Europe should be wary of all of them.

Advertisement