Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Enquiry

Options
  • 26-04-2021 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

First off, let me express my utter disgust with BOI. I have been a customer for over ten years and have a current account and credit card with you. We do not qualify for a mortgage from yourselves as we have three children and my partner does not work. I have filled in your online form from your website at least a half dozen times to be contacted, yet no one has even sent so much as an email. Just because I don't qualify for a mortgage from yourselves, does not mean you should ignore me as a paying customer of yours. I need a refusal letter from yourselves so I can apply for the Rebuilding Ireland Homeloan. Please resolve this for me today. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Can I ask you to send us a Private Message here with your name and contact number? We'll certainly do our best to help you. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭deise121

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Can I ask you to send us a Private Message here with your name and contact number? We'll certainly do our best to help you. 

Thanks, Eve 
    will do, thanks

Advertisement