Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card care removed.

Options
  • 26-04-2021 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

The Credit card care site has been discontinued?

I understand that my credit card is also at banking365, however things dont show up in realtime.

For example I made a payment today in branch at the machine to my credit card (with my credit card and cash payment) but it doesnt show up on banking365 in real time.

Not being sarcastic here, but it is 2021 why cant we have charges and payments show in realtime, as they used to on the portal that you shut down.

☀️ 6.72kWp ⚡2.52kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

It takes 1 full working day for a transaction to show up on your transaction history for your credit card on Banking 365. It should be deducted from the credit available instantly. 

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here, please be assured we will pass it along to the relevant team. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement