Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DNA - dog fouling problem

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,145 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Indeed.

I've never understood why dogs are so smart, but they can't be trained to crap in litter boxes or similar.

Indeed.

I've never understood why dogs are so smart, but they can't be trained to crap in litter boxes or similar.

It's the owners to blame really.
    Maybe your on to something, maybe it's the humans that need training!
    Seriously though, it's so dangerous for young kids, never mind disgusting.

Indeed.

They can. Ours can pop on command

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Indeed.

Of course they can ...far easier to let them use a footpath...and lust walk away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,592 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Indeed.

They can. Most child humans **** on themselves until they're two. There are dogs in full time jobs at that age.

• Advertisement
Advertisement