Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did you score in your last round? - 2021

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

28 points in my first full round in the home course. Didn't think i actually played that badly, just wasn't scoring at all. Few dodgy drives and a few bad irons shots really punished me. Wind was up a fair bit, and ground was still quite muddy, but no excuses really. Still struggling with a bit slice on my drives, but getting there after a lesson a while back.

Finding it hard to get any sort of form going, as i'm not really able to practise much at the moment, given i'm 50 mins away from my course and i have a 7 month old who wants more and more attention 😂 Going to order a golf net this week though, try and regularly practise my ball striking if nothing else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Had my first good round of the year today. 38 points, and no scratches. Didn't do anything amazingly well, was just really steady throughout the round. Only blips were two really poor shots when i was hurrying through a 3 and then 4 ball. Topped a 4 iron on 10, and hooked my drive out of bounds on 11. Driving was steady enough, though still had a few slices that just didn't cost me as badly as normal. Pushing my long-mid irons right quite a bit though, and need to figure out what i'm doing there.

Fantastic weather for golf though, and really enjoyed it.

Advertisement