Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

required to submit a document i do not possess for loan application

Options
  • 27-04-2021 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

currently have an active loan application pending approval. it is asking for a document i do not have in order to continue.

the document name is Self Employed - Notice Of Assessment

i am currently a Carer which although is a social welfare payment, is classed under self employment. i am not required to submit this document as a carer so I have not got it unfortunately.

what do i do?

Comments

This is your end of year tax declaration. Why don't you have one and why not just do it now online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

currently have an active loan application pending approval. it is asking for a document i do not have in order to continue.

the document name is Self Employed - Notice Of Assessment

i am currently a Carer which although is a social welfare payment, is classed under self employment. i am not required to submit this document as a carer so I have not got it unfortunately.

what do i do?
    Hi smokeypigeon44, 

Thanks for your post. 

This document is available to request from Revenue if you are self-employed. We would suggest you contact Revenue who can advise if you would be classified as self-employed. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 5 smokeypigeon44

This is your end of year tax declaration. Why don't you have one and why not just do it now online?
    i was never told i needed to have one. ive been caring for my mother since i left school in 2016 and have never once been asked to file for taxes. i only found out i needed to when applying for a loan

i was never told i needed to have one. ive been caring for my mother since i left school in 2016 and have never once been asked to file for taxes. i only found out i needed to when applying for a loan

It's on you to be tax compliant. Revenue don't tell anyone, we all have to find out for ourselves.

It's very simple and you will find the income is probable exempt anyway. Just login to revenue one and submit your tax returns for each year and you will get a balancing statement that you can print off.

You never know, if you do it fully there might be a refund for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 smokeypigeon44

It's on you to be tax compliant. Revenue don't tell anyone, we all have to find out for ourselves.

It's very simple and you will find the income is probable exempt anyway. Just login to revenue one and submit your tax returns for each year and you will get a balancing statement that you can print off.

You never know, if you do it fully there might be a refund for ya.
    ive been trying all morning, cant figure it out. I also cant find the Tax Return tab :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,082 ✭✭✭✭muffler

There's a taxation forum on Boards so maybe ask there and someone will help you figure it out.

Edit/ I see you found it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,082 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Here's a link to the Taxation forum

Advertisement