Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CASTLE GARDEN XDC 150 HD

Options
  • 27-04-2021 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I have a Castle Garden XDC150 HD for 4 years now fitted with mulshing blades. Since buying this, it leaves the grass in straight lines in middle of the cut path. I had assumed this was normal until my neighbour bought a Husquavarna which spreads the grass evenly across the cut path. Is there some way of adjusting the blades to rectify the problem. Having witnessed his in operation, it doesn't appear right that mine leaves the mulshed grass in straight lines. Up to now, purely by trial and error, I have solved the problem by going over it again when the grass dries, lifting the blades and using them as a blower to distribute the grass.

Has anyone a solution this?

Advertisement