Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamping Equipment General Lamping Techniques / Problem Solving

• 27-04-2021 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Just a place to discuss Lamping - Equipment, Techniques and Problem Solving

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭J.R.

A lot of work, time and effort went into researching and grouping those posts - Cookimonster - thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

For an archive of posts and threads on Lamping 2004 -2020 please click on the link below.

All new posts for Lamping should be started in this thread.

Archive of Lamping Posts and Threads 2004 - 2020 Here

Interesting to see the evolution of equipment over 16 plus years the move to torches, LEDs, Lasers etc, etc and the emergence of NV in various forms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

Fantastic effort put into this, but unfortunately I am only seeing single posts which are for the most part asking for advice and not the replies to the posts.

Fantastic effort put into this, but unfortunately I am only seeing single posts which are for the most part asking for advice and not the replies to the posts.

I see that, I can change it for the other sections I will cover after. But for now click on the title of the thread on the right hand side of the bar above the individual post, that should redirect you to the whole thread.

551746.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 452 ✭✭Sharpyshoot

Post number 3 is a head wrecker to have to scroll down to see new posts. Again positive criticism.

Advertisement