Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Classic 120GB

Options
  • 28-04-2021 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

My brothers passed away recently from cancer and I was left some of his possessions He had an iPod Classic 120GB with a lot of music on it I was wondering what the headphones look like because, they are missing from the box also is there a software disc that comes with it :confused: Could anyone post a pic of the headphones please So i can try find a pair online somewhere ? Do you need an account for itunes ? to download songs like a name and password because, I dont have anyway of getting that info since my brother passed away. Would there be any way of me changing that info I dunno if my brother registered the iPod or what so Im kinda stuck on what to do Any help would be much appreciated Thanks

Comments

Advertisement