Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian jailed for filming dying officers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,415 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

Does oz have the death sentence does anyone know

Not anymore.

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Wilmol

Is there capital punishment in oz?

Someone like him would be a candidate

I pray that someday I get to meet people like you in real life. Oh the outcome would be glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Wilmol

Does oz have the death sentence does anyone know

Yes, he should be sentenced to death and publicly beheaded on TV in the name of the angel policemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Nobody needed to die that day and that tools actions are just not on.... But unfortunately that's the type of morons that are among us.

Imagine one death but for 4 to die like that so needlessly is just shocking.

R.I.P to all those lost and condolence to the family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭gw80

Wilmol wrote: »
    I pray that someday I get to meet people like you in real life. Oh the outcome would be glorious.

Hey hey we have a tough man here, do you have all the tough man stickers on you as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

Wilmol wrote: »

Oh, we have a badass on our hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

This Pusey fella is basically a real world version of Patrick Bateman imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Strange decisions made that day..

He had the perfect opportunity to get away with drug driving but didn’t take it. He could have watched the injured dying by pretending to help but instead went for the obvious approach. I reckon the intoxication played a part here because most of his actions seem pretty bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Jequ0n wrote: »
    Strange decisions made that day..

He had the perfect opportunity to get away with drug driving but didn’t take it. He could have watched the injured dying by pretending to help but instead went for the obvious approach. I reckon the intoxication played a part here because most of his actions seem pretty bizarre

Some are just evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Some are just evil.

Not really.
    I just struggle to find any reasoning for why he acted the way he did. I’d even get the filming if he wanted to “relive” it afterwards but obviously he ruined it for himself when he shared the material.

Just nothing adds up..

• Advertisement
Advertisement