Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address to make an enquiry regarding meter reading

Options
  • 28-04-2021 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I want to send an email to ask when meter readings are made. I will be able to supply an MPRN number. I am responsible for giving access to the apartment shutters for Electric Ireland to read the electric meters. I want to enquire about the issue date of future bills, and approximately what date the meters would need to be left unlocked. I know electric Ireland would leave a note in each address that they could not read the meter of

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

ESB Networks read the electricity meter for all suppliers. If you wish to get information on when the meter reader is due to call, you would need to check with them directly. Here are their contact details.  

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement