If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Sub Gen 2 Clearance

Options
  • 28-04-2021 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi guys,

This is a bit of a long shot but I’m looking to see if you have any Sonos Sub Gen 2s in your clearance deals and if so, how much would this sub cost

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hendrickp wrote: »
    Hi guys,

This is a bit of a long shot but I’m looking to see if you have any Sonos Sub Gen 2s in your clearance deals and if so, how much would this sub cost

Thanks
    Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the clearance Gen 2 sub has been sold.
    I've had a check and can't seem to see it listed on our .ie website?
    I'll get our web team to have a check and remove it if they come across it.

We do have the Gen3 Subs in stock brand new boxed. 
    I could offer a bit of a deal on one of those at 750 Euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi,

Thanks for the update. 

I didn't actually see the Sub on your website, it was just a query on the off chance you had one in the shop. 

Unfortunately the new Gen 3 is a bit more than i want to spend on this but if you do receive any clearance subs i would be interested, especially the Gen 2 as that would obviously be a bit cheaper.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for the update. 

I didn't actually see the Sub on your website, it was just a query on the off chance you had one in the shop. 

Unfortunately the new Gen 3 is a bit more than i want to spend on this but if you do receive any clearance subs i would be interested, especially the Gen 2 as that would obviously be a bit cheaper.

Regards
    Hey Hendrickp.

No problem at all.

I'll keep you in mind if anything comes up.

Although any of the Gen 2 we have sold would now be well outside of any returns period.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi guys,

Thanks
    Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, 

I'm just coming back to you with a quick query regarding the Sonos Gen 3 Sub and the €750 deal above. Are Richer Sounds in a position to accept a Sonos Promo code of 15% which i have received from the upgrade program on Sonos's website?

Regards

Hi guys,

Thanks
    Hi Hendrickp.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny, 

I'm just coming back to you with a quick query regarding the Sonos Gen 3 Sub and the €750 deal above. Are Richer Sounds in a position to accept a Sonos Promo code of 15% which i have received from the upgrade program on Sonos's website?

Regards
    Hi Hendrickp.

I think those codes can only be used on the Sonos website unfortunately.

I've dropped you a PM :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.