Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel

Options
  • 29-04-2021 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I know lots of people doing staycations this year but is anyone going to UK in the Summer? I really want to visit relatives in UK I havent seen in nearly two years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ScamAtak

I want to go to London but my cousin reckons hardly anything is open in Central London and travelling on the transport system you take your life into your own hands as no one social distances and takes precautions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lanajakob

My travel abroad experience in Japan sparked my interest in international culture. I have had a variety of experiences exploring new cultures. Recently I went to japan and I explored their local culture, especially the ancient culture of organizing cosplay parties where everyone participates by wearing a kabuki mask. Kabuki is a classical form of Japanese dance drama. Kabuki theatre is known for its heavily stylized performances, the often-glamorous costumes worn by performers, and the elaborate kumadori make-up worn by some of its performers. They perform interesting theatre art in a unique way. It was really a unique experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kyrasubmit

I want to go to London

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jessmilligann

Post edited by jessmilligann on

Advertisement