Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dexter - Season 9 - 2021 - US Pace - Showtime (**Spoilers**)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm guessing Dexter will be a dark passenger for Harrison and the actual character will still be dead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The Dexter series will continue 'til morale improves eh?

I'm surprised 'cos I got the impression that Series 9 landed with a bit of a wet thud, no? I guess the ratings were pretty good Stateside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

I stopped watching Dexter when it got weird with Deb (Season 6?)

I'm bored and need something to watch.

Should I bother picking it up again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,207 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I've only recently watched Dexter and just finished watching Season 9. It's alright and worth watching, but it's nothing like the earlier seasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭Homelander

I actually really enjoyed Season 7. It's not exactly classic Dexter but I enjoyed it more than S5 and S6, it's ridiculously campy and over the top but super entertaining and Ray Stevenson is a great nemesis.

S8 is where it irredeemably fell asunder completely and became a hate-watch for me personally with the horrible story choices they made, and how they executed those choices. It's up there with the last season of Game of Thrones for me.

S9 isn't as bad as that but it's far from good either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

it really peaked at season 4, and went downhill dramatically. I have never tried the latest one, is it worth a watch ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

It's as good as some of the mid seasons like season 3 but the ending makes it a bit of a dud, albeit non season 8 bad levels. If you're gonna give the new season a go next year then its probably worth watching new blood

Advertisement